Aasnake88's Boatament Video!

i think:http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/b...erTESTsmall.gifDONE.I might be able to make it bigger, but I gotta get home to walk my dog. PM me if this works.BenBTW, photobucket > image shackMy name on Full Tilt is CharlieHustle14 (I think - it's been a while since I've played there)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think:http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/b...erTESTsmall.gifDONE.I might be able to make it bigger, but I gotta get home to walk my dog. PM me if this works.BenBTW, photobucket > image shackMy name on Full Tilt is CharlieHustle14 (I think - it's been a while since I've played there)
LOOOFL...now is there any way u can "loop it", so it keeps running?Also...any way to "crop" the black out?Very solid start!

Just watched some of the videos. Am I missing something or does the chip lead at the start of the final table have 600,000 @ 50,000/100,000 ?

"boatament" being used in conjunction with your sig was exciting, until I clicked on the link... needless to say, horribly disappointing.

LOOOFL...now is there any way u can "loop it", so it keeps running?Also...any way to "crop" the black out?Very solid start!
Yeah, I'll loop it and make it the correct size - eliminating the black. Gimme a minute though.Ship It!!!
Yeah, I'll loop it and make it the correct size - eliminating the black. Gimme a minute though.Ship It!!!
TY!
TY!
I can't see it.
Just watched some of the videos. Am I missing something or does the chip lead at the start of the final table have 600,000 @ 50,000/100,000 ?
I don't think it was quite that high, I think we started at 20k/40k. It was still a terrible structure, so bad that heads up with sb+bb+antes there was like 10% of the chips in the middle already.And LOL at that .gif :club:

loooooooooolJust got home and watched it again. It's like Anthony's eye want to pop out the sockets. You see his jaw bulge out.hahahahaha. love it!!

Here is another one. Maybe this size is better.http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/b...rTESTmedium.gif
Man, I used to make gifs, don't remember how. But just an fyi, the gif you just posted is 1.3mb, which is still kind of big. I know there's someone out there that knows how to make them so it doesn't use that much.

Test.....

My name on Full Tilt is CharlieHustle14 (I think - it's been a while since I've played there)
<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh hai der!Shipped Thanks!!!!