• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i played twice in the first 3 days this month, won 4 grand the 1st time, lost 13 grand the 2nd time, then didn't play until I got back to England on the 13th. Since then I have won 32 grand, so up 23 grand for the month. I am in Spain until early June, so I dunno how many more hands I will get in, but im really happy I got back on track. This seems obvious, but playing in a quiet apartment with great internet service>>>>>>>>playing in a loud fraternity house with terrible internet service. time to hit the beach :club: oh and by the way, I have been to England, France, Italy and Spain the last year, and I am pretty sure the hottest girls are in Spain. Makes me kind of angry at myself that I slacked off in Spanish class all these years haha. Later everyone.

i played twice in the first 3 days this month, won 4 grand the 1st time, lost 13 grand the 2nd time, then didn't play until I got back to England on the 13th. Since then I have won 32 grand, so up 23 grand for the month. I am in Spain until early June, so I dunno how many more hands I will get in, but im really happy I got back on track. This seems obvious, but playing in a quiet apartment with great internet service>>>>>>>>playing in a loud fraternity house with terrible internet service. time to hit the beach :club: oh and by the way, I have been to England, France, Italy and Spain the last year, and I am pretty sure the hottest girls are in Spain. Makes me kind of angry at myself that I slacked off in Spanish class all these years haha. Later everyone.
v nice life

Apparently I might make more than Roberts this month. That's pretty exciting. With a week to go, I'm up 26k.

Does anyone have a functional epassporte account? I need to cash out somehow ffs. %5 commission for whoever accepts FTP money and transfers it to my epassporte account.Trusted members obv.

Does anyone have a functional epassporte account? I need to cash out somehow ffs. %5 commission for whoever accepts FTP money and transfers it to my epassporte account.Trusted members obv.
<-- Trusted<-- No FTP mobnies<-- No epassporteSorry I couldn't help, carry on...
<-- Trusted<-- No FTP mobnies<-- No epassporteSorry I couldn't help, carry on...
FWIW you can sign up for a new account and i will provide the FTP mobnies but thanks anyway :club: