I won 8$ do u want anything back?i would of course not mind keeping it since i dont have anything on stars but im trying to be mannered reading some of the bullshit in this thread
lol. that's the spirit! Transfer me 27 cents.Keep the rest.Don't ask questions, just do it.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipped 27 cents, not asking questions.
Rock on, gl building up the stars roll. :club: You're the salvation of this entertaining-yet-mindblowing thread.
I am really glad I found this thread. That was $8 well spent Cappy.
Agree 110%. Thought the same thing when I read this.
less than 50 posts! Glorious! I'll ship it the second you delete that disgusting picture you posted.
disgusting picture? Have you looked at your own profile lately?
lol. that's the spirit! Transfer me 27 cents.Keep the rest.Don't ask questions, just do it.
Instant classic!!!!!!!!Cappy, this was a fantastic thread. WP, sir.

99% sure Ben Hogan is a scammer who was already outted on this site. How dumb do you have to be to use the same handle on a new account as the handle that got busted on another site for rolling a guy for like $3 and then laughing about it??? GG

disgusting picture? Have you looked at your own profile lately?
touche.
Instant classic!!!!!!!!Cappy, this was a fantastic thread. WP, sir.
Yeah, this was far more entertaining than it was supposed to be, wasn't it? I almost regret drinking and laughing my ass off before/during this.. this would have been better if I was in a bad mood, angry and melting down.
99% sure Ben Hogan is a scammer who was already outted on this site. How dumb do you have to be to use the same handle on a new account as the handle that got busted on another site for rolling a guy for like $3 and then laughing about it??? GG
Yeah, I got directed to that other thread ex post factor. I still managed to sleep last night regardless..And yeah.. wow.. Gen Poker blind staking is weird to begin with: It's giving someone else free money without much hope for return. Having somone "steal" free money you gave them is pretty mind-blowing.Is he 15 or 40? Either way, I imagine he has to be living with mommy, if two dolla means that much to him. Apparently he needs it more than me, so hey, GG suh.
Is he 15 or 40? Either way, I imagine he has to be living with mommy, if two dolla means that much to him. Apparently he needs it more than me, so hey, GG suh.
He probably sucks at poker, will use this exactly for what you wanted him to and then lose it. Same result.Probably 11 years old, grammar and spelling seem bad enough

I think I am the only "lucky" one to have staked him and not get ripped off. It was only for a $4.40 I think, but he played well. The wierd thing was the next day he PM'd me asking if I would ship him more $$ on PokerStars for $$ on PayPal. I'm glad I turned that one down.

I'm soooo sad that i miss all this stuff right now. Sorry you got screwed cappy, you are way too nice of a guy to have that happen to you.

He probably sucks at poker, will use this exactly for what you wanted him to and then lose it. Same result.
I think he's more like, build an ok rep as a stakee at microstakes, and then when he finally cashes something he just bounces and keeps it. On the other site I'm pretty sure it was like a $12 cash and he was very proud of himself for "rolling" the guys who staked him.
no i'm good
=
lol you just got roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolledweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeicon_dance.gif
lol you running off with my 2 dollars?
LOLOL I didn't see that cuz he edited it. WOW at bragging over $2. It's almost too sad to be funny, but then it's just so damn sad that it's funny again.
  • 6 months later...
bump..sorry, after reading the gaybor and the current potential scam thread.. I had to bump this one..cappy, kudos for being so cool about the guy being such a cocksnot..and the .27 ship... priceless!!
Yeah, it was pretty surreal. I mean, tossing out micro stakes in GenPoker is usually throwing your money away anyways, but it's pretty mind-numbing that someone would "steal" something you were giving away, and then brag about it.FWIW: at the time of that posting my starts account had $499.73, which is where the 27 cent ship came into play... I never did explain my reasoning behind that in the thread.This thread actually made me laugh even hareder than it did the first time, awesome bump.
Yeah, it was pretty surreal. I mean, tossing out micro stakes in GenPoker is usually throwing your money away anyways, but it's pretty mind-numbing that someone would "steal" something you were giving away, and then brag about it.FWIW: at the time of that posting my starts account had $499.73, which is where the 27 cent ship came into play... I never did explain my reasoning behind that in the thread.This thread actually made me laugh even hareder than it did the first time, awesome bump.
I'm so glad you're home!!! Missed ya bunches!