No requirements, I generally pick off of entertainment value more than poker prowess.Gimme Stars Name and Cities, please, folks. And I'll snag the first 3 that tickle my fancy.If anyone else wants to barrage, feel free to chime in and we'll make this a barrage thread. I got to run by the club in 1/2 an hour, so I can't play myselt.. bah.T#86640301 $2.20 NLHE 2am EST, 11pm PST. 40 minutes from now...50/50, no stakeback.4 Horses:1. ) jbizzle333 (govikes)2. ) PostPoner (Postponed)3. ) ThePhoenix88

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Busch Light AND Poo in a bag?It's Friday Night Entertainment in North Dakota!And less than 100 posts!You are both *so* in! Shipped.

Busch Light AND Poo in a bag?It's Friday Night Entertainment in North Dakota!And less than 100 posts!You are both *so* in! Shipped.
Lol thanks broski, i shall do my very best
Hi I apply.. been drinking tonite, new hereee would owwnnnn!BenHogan11 (Aiken) goodluck!
less than 50 posts! Glorious! I'll ship it the second you delete that disgusting picture you posted.
sry... cant play
aaaaarrrgggggg.... you're breaking my heart.. Ship it back please, I'll re-ship it to someone who can. :club:
less than 50 posts! Glorious! I'll ship it the second you delete that disgusting picture you posted. aaaaarrrgggggg.... you're breaking my heart.. Ship it back please, I'll re-ship it to someone who can. :club:
haha sorry about that
haha my bad
it's ok.. I'm pretty sure I put her on stage at some point in my career. Bad memories. Shipped, and GL.We still need another horse or two...
lol you just got roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolledweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :club:
lol you running off with my 2 dollars?
Wow that's low if that guy really doesn't play in the tourney.
It's 2 bucks, I'll pull throught, somehow.. You want a stake?

try an e-mail to pstars support with a link to the thread. ask if they will reverse the transfer OR revoke benhogan`s ability to receive transfers. i`d like to see sites shut the transfer door on people who gloat about scamming.

try an e-mail to pstars support with a link to the thread. ask if they will reverse the transfer OR revoke benhogan`s ability to receive transfers. i`d like to see sites shut the transfer door on people who gloat about scamming.
heh.. if I email pokerstars over two dollars, I'll have to kick my own ass.I will, of course, PM DNA about it.

Need one more horse with at least 10 posts, or I'm staking Qyayqi against his will!

OK.. The fact that someone just ripped me off for two dollars and bragged about it makes me laugh...The fact that a thread in GenPok only landed me exactly as many horses as my single AIM message did makes me want to cry.