Now They've Gone Too Far.

Well, I guess it really is over between the two of them. :club:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowit...-o_b_99376.html
LOL I guess so. A 20 year friendship over so sad. A spritual mentor gone.So which was it?Obama very rarely attended church and just wanted the public to believe that he did.ORHe really didnt mind what the pastor said for all those years until a poll told him it wasnt popular too?Seems like those are the choices. About right for a presidential candidate right?
LOL I guess so. A 20 year friendship over so sad. A spritual mentor gone.So which was it?Obama very rarely attended church and just wanted the public to believe that he did.ORHe really didnt mind what the pastor said for all those years until a poll told him it wasnt popular too?Seems like those are the choices. About right for a presidential candidate right?
are you doonghi or what?
You sure that wasnt the Onion, not HP? lol
Pretty sure they are interchangibleAt least the writers are the same.Of course the Onion has more creditabilty than a woman who's claim to fame is her husband turned gay on her after losing his bid for governor of California.
i mean did you even read past the first 3 words?
This exact article aside, you can honestly say he (Obama) hasn't flip flopped on his supposed 20 year Spiritual Mentor in the past couple of weeks?

I guess its true that America will never elect a president with freak ears. Ross Perot teased me in the 90's and Barrack got my hopes to an all time high. Why oh why cant someone with diffrent looking ears become president you discriminating bastards.

I guess its true that America will never elect a president with freak ears. Ross Perot teased me in the 90's and Barrack got my hopes to an all time high. Why oh why cant someone with diffrent looking ears become president you discriminating bastards.
Maybe if Disney had named Dumbo something else, like "Fred" or something and his buddies, the gang banger crows were white birds, maybe seagulls... maybe then it could happen.