Who Is Staying Where/with Who In Vegas This Summer?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there 5/29-6/1 at Monte Carlo. Already have a crasher but if anyone is still in need for a room that weekend, I got a pretty good rate from MC--one that I was able to get for another FCP'er as well--so feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Will he be living up to his name?
I hope my door locks... :)First post updated.Mark

I have always had a weakness for the Sahara, which is only better now that it has its own monorail stop, but this summer I will be dropping in on the Venetian during the wsop. The poker room, the food service in the poker room, the friendly buzz, the fitness facilities :club: , and the food available makes this the logical stop for me. The fresh bread in Thomas Keller makes that my breakfast haunt and their wine list is pretty good for dinner.So that is where I am staying.Trouble is ... when?? :D Might want to post some cell phone numbers from people that don't mind a quick call. Would be kind of fun to get together with a few FCPers while in Vegas :ts

I have always had a weakness for the Sahara, which is only better now that it has its own monorail stop, but this summer I will be dropping in on the Venetian during the wsop. The poker room, the food service in the poker room, the friendly buzz, the fitness facilities :club: , and the food available makes this the logical stop for me. The fresh bread in Thomas Keller makes that my breakfast haunt and their wine list is pretty good for dinner.So that is where I am staying.Trouble is ... when?? :DMight want to post some cell phone numbers from people that don't mind a quick call. Would be kind of fun to get together with a few FCPers while in Vegas :ts
Probably a bad idea to post cell numbers on the internet, but you could PM them to someone.Mark
Fluffdog is confirmed staying with us.
Weeeeeee! It should be a great WSOP! :D:ts:4h:D:club:
First post updated with info from Cobalts thread. Some mod want to sticky this?Mark
Whoops. We're actually SE of the strip. Fixing my post in my thread.
I don't think anyone really knows me and vice versa butI'll be there 5/23-26 at MGMand5/29 - 6/9 at Bellagio/Rio.Have fun, good luck everyone.
Probably still have space in our WSOP after golf tourney if you're interested. On the the 30th I believe. Check out the thread if you want.
I don't think anyone really knows me and vice versa butI'll be there 5/23-26 at MGMand5/29 - 6/9 at Bellagio/Rio.Have fun, good luck everyone.
How can you have 17K posts and nobody know you???? :)Mark
How can you have 331 posts and nobody know you???? :)Mark
FYP
How is it that someone has Phoenix, AZ posts and doesnt know everyone by now?
Way to earn the reputation that Scriptpro727 gave you. Jeez.

How can you, I (Don't) Know The Crap Out Of Women and nobody knows you?

I will be at the Wynn (we are hosting our poker show live from the poker room at the wynn) from Jun.1-June 6 and from June 30-July 5th. Feel free to drop by the set..

I will be at the Wynn (we are hosting our poker show live from the poker room at the wynn) from Jun.1-June 6 and from June 30-July 5th. Feel free to drop by the set..
:coughcoughballabragpostcoughcough:
Probably still have space in our WSOP after golf tourney if you're interested. On the the 30th I believe. Check out the thread if you want.
Do you mean the golf tourney or a poker tourney after the golfing/dinner? I checked the thread but didn't see anything on a poker tourney after. Didn't have time to look through all 39 pages. Do you have a direct link?
Do you mean the golf tourney or a poker tourney after the golfing/dinner? I checked the thread but didn't see anything on a poker tourney after. Didn't have time to look through all 39 pages. Do you have a direct link?
There is a seperate thread for it...there is a poker tourney following golf/dinneryou can find it right here http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...121932&st=0

Were booked in at the Rio from July9-13. Didnt plan on having the FT postponed. Sounds like a good time will be had by all.