I recently realized the power of raising big and being aggressive at the table.usually when i have a bad hand i do that..and the people fold..getting outta the way. which is good for me...i love mixing it up.. playing tight from playing aggressive... i'm getting better and really want to get his stuff right..,it pisses me off when i don't. i feel i can do better..trying to find my game is hard and i really think that adapting the plays of the famous poker players...can get me some where's hopefully...but online poker really isn't helping with my reads...whack..gotta go play more public games and get my ass kicked to learn.... how.. to approach this is hard...trying to find my style of play.. man i'll get it right!! any ideas......i play on pokerstars.net... under the handle konzerellee... find me if you want and play some hands with me... i wanna learn more and more man..and I'M GONNA!! LOLTHIS WAS JUST ME YAMMERING EH?LOL

OP, if you wanna learn and practice some HU, i'm also trying to learn and stuff, ill put in some hands with you at either 2/4 3/6 nl on FTP, PM me to schedule a date...Gabe

OP, if you wanna learn and practice some HU, i'm also trying to learn and stuff, ill put in some hands with you at either 2/4 3/6 nl on FTP, PM me to schedule a date...Gabe
mad not to accept if you have the bank roll IMO