I Love Tim Hortons

It's because Canada is full of degenerates like me who will wait and extra 10 minutes to see "Please Play Again" underneath the rim of their cup every morning. FU Tim Hortons. I only won about 5 times this year!!!
FU more...I got completely shut out this year. RIGGED
That's the thing. If you took the normal coffee and donuts out it would be a pretty decent place. The sandwiches are good, flavoured/specialty coffee drinks are decent. The chilli is awesome. The coffee just seems like it's been filtered with Tim Horton's crusty jock.
Chili should never ever have mushrooms in it. I will not argue this point. It is simply fact.

In all this coffee talk the man who was Tim Horton gets lost..For those that dont know Tim Horton played hockey for the Toronto Maple Leafs in the NHL in the 60s and 70s and died in a tragic car accident when he was driving from Toronto to Buffalo.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Horton

That's the thing. If you took the normal coffee and donuts out it would be a pretty decent place. The sandwiches are good, flavoured/specialty coffee drinks are decent. The chilli is awesome. The coffee just seems like it's been filtered with Tim Horton's crusty jock.
I'm partial to the sandwiches (always fresh and tasty), ice capps, Everything bagels toasted with butter (yum!), and the sour cream glazed donuts (<---guilty pleasure)
FU more...I got completely shut out this year. RIGGED
That's my only beef with Timmy's. Getting ice capps, which cost more than the damn coffee......but I don't get to roll up the gd rim!
No doubt. I'd wager that there is no drive thru, anywhere, any fast food franchise, that has more cars in line at any given time than Timmy's...... in the history of the world.
How much?
Typical degen.I dunno. What do you got in mind?
Well, I just realized the way you worded your statement could screw me. If the drive-THRU service sucks because our northern happy-go-lucky brothers don't demand better service, then the actual line would be longer for longer periods of time. NO BET!
Well, I just realized the way you worded your statement could screw me. If the drive-THRU service sucks because our northern happy-go-lucky brothers don't demand better service, then the actual line would be longer for longer periods of time. NO BET!
CHICKEN!!The long lines don't have anything to do with bad service. Generally speaking, they move it along pretty good. It's just THAT popular.
I'm a fish sandwich whore.Here's a pic of what happened the last time McDonalds had them for .99 when I was on Red Cross Disaster Relief14FishSandwiches.jpgOf all the fast food restaurants, Arbys has the best fish sandwich by a pretty wide margin.
Oh...my...God. Awesome.
I'm partial to the sandwiches (always fresh and tasty), ice capps, Everything bagels toasted with butter (yum!), and the sour cream glazed donuts (<---guilty pleasure)That's my only beef with Timmy's. Getting ice capps, which cost more than the damn coffee......but I don't get to roll up the gd rim!
You know there's 'no purchase necessary' and you can ask for a cup whenever you get your ice cap, right?
If Jeff is correct, I would think they'd have everyone buying anything asking for an empty cup.
All promotional contests in Canada are done 'no purchase necessary'.
If Jeff is correct, I would think they'd have everyone buying anything asking for an empty cup.
Well see that's the thing...... the cute old ladies that work in the TH's in my building........once in a while they slip me an empty cup when I get my ice capp, and always make it seem like they're doing me a big favour. So that's why I thought I wasn't actually entitled to one. They seem to think it's coffee only.
Well see that's the thing...... the cute old ladies that work in the TH's in my building........once in a while they slip me an empty cup when I get my ice capp, and always make it seem like they're doing me a big favour. So that's why I thought I wasn't actually entitled to one. They seem to think it's coffee only.
most people don't know..those that do, most don't have the cajones to ask for a cup.You can do it at any of the stores that are having a contest. Like McD's monopoly, etc.
All promotional contests in Canada are done 'no purchase necessary'.
It's that way in the US too but you can't just ask for a game piece or whatever. You have to send them a postcard with your info on it. If this is the case then I say GO TIMMY!

I had my first Starbucks coffee last week, and it wasnt bad at all. It did take me a few minutes to try and get the lingo down to order a coffee there though.Im currently working throughout Quebec, and some Timmie's still have the roll up to win cups.VIVA LA TIM HORTONS