Legit Brag

I don't have pictures yet, but my girlfriend and I are moving out in August and we just found the place today.We're moving from Boston to Portland, Maine, and trading up. Our apartment here is very nice and in a great area, but we wanted a lifestyle change, and she's headed to law school. We ended up falling in love with the very first place we looked at; a 2 bedroom house on the beach. Every single room has sweeping ocean views; we step out our door and we're less than 50 feet to the sand. I know it's Portland, Maine, but we'll at least get 6 solid months to use the outdoor space each year, which is a patio that's roughly 600 square feet, an 8 person hot tub, a big grassy backyard that backs up to the water with raspberry trees. I didn't even know a raspberry tree existed, but apparently it does. And, of course, there's the whole beach.The two bedrooms aren't too big, but the kitchen is enormous, and right off of the kitchen is a sun room that can be used in all seasons. The living room is the size of our current living room, and then we've got a big ol' basement for the storage. To top it all off, it's ****ing cheap as hell, and it's 100% what we were looking for for the two of us and the dog. I'd say altogether the place is 1300 square feet not including the basement. If you include the patio in living space we've got almost 2000 square feet of waterfront livin' :)Very excited for the move and I wanted to share in a public forum. Pictures when possible.

I don't have pictures yet, but my girlfriend and I are moving out in August and we just found the place today.We're moving from Boston to Portland, Maine, and trading up. Our apartment here is very nice and in a great area, but we wanted a lifestyle change, and she's headed to law school. We ended up falling in love with the very first place we looked at; a 2 bedroom house on the beach. Every single room has sweeping ocean views; we step out our door and we're less than 50 feet to the sand. I know it's Portland, Maine, but we'll at least get 6 solid months to use the outdoor space each year, which is a patio that's roughly 600 square feet, an 8 person hot tub, a big grassy backyard that backs up to the water with raspberry trees. I didn't even know a raspberry tree existed, but apparently it does. And, of course, there's the whole beach.The two bedrooms aren't too big, but the kitchen is enormous, and right off of the kitchen is a sun room that can be used in all seasons. The living room is the size of our current living room, and then we've got a big ol' basement for the storage. To top it all off, it's ****ing cheap as hell, and it's 100% what we were looking for for the two of us and the dog. I'd say altogether the place is 1300 square feet not including the basement. If you include the patio in living space we've got almost 2000 square feet of waterfront livin' :)Very excited for the move and I wanted to share in a public forum. Pictures when possible.
First.Also, TTIWWP.
Sounds pretty sweet. Everytime I hear "Portland, Maine" I think of Stephen King, so watch out for clowns in the storm sewers, unnusual mists, and St. Bernards.Congrats!
Sounds pretty sweet. Everytime I hear "Portland, Maine" I think of Stephen King, so watch out for clowns in the storm sewers, unnusual mists, and St. Bernards.Congrats!
The more you know: Stephen King lives in Bangor, about 2.5 hours north of Portland :)The girl grew up a few blocks away from him, used to see him all the time.
How much did it cost?A waterfront property here is at least 1.5 mill and it's only on the lake.Congrats you bastard. :club:
Dirt cheap

This is what I think of when I here Portland, Maine.Hi, my name's Ludacris, and I'm high as giraffe pussyAnd I'm close to the edge, so yo' parents can come PUSH MEI curse so much just to get on they nervesI got kids "Actin a Fool" from the traps to the burbsMy filthy mouth, it won't fight cavities or beat plaqueSo I shot the tooth fairy and put my old teeth backI take a shit on the equator, the size of a craterAnd make government officials breathe harder than Darth VaderIt's the chicken and the beer that makes Luda keep rappinBut no pork on my fork, I don't even SPEAK pig latinI go fishin on my lake, with yo' bitch as the baitPlus I eat many MC's, but I don't gain no weightThe numba ONE chief rocka, clean out yo' rap lockersI'm as stiff as a board, y'all more SHO than maracasBut my +Trix+ ain't for kids, if you +Dig'um+ you'll get +Smacked+I'll clock ya - I'll spring forward, you fall backEvery album that I drop has got more than ten bangersThat's cause I'm a shot caller, y'all fools is +Crank Yankers+{*phone rings*} Ain't a damn thing changed but the ice on my chainTo get chicks from Portland, Oregon to Portland, MaineNow I roll up torpedoes, get blunted with rastasFor a hefty fee, I'm +On Your Record+ like Bob CostasI own so many jerseys I'm a throwback messI hit the cleaners and tell 'em I want a full court press (OW!)So momma toast your glass while I'm countin my cashCause every single is a smash, I'm hot as a camel's assThe competition never just wanna admit that they lostAnd that they last about as long as my part in +The Wash+From yo' car to a crap game, no one rolls wit'chuOne of Mini-Me's shoes got more sole than youSo by the time you figure out why your record ain't spinninI'm in the strip club smokin, with President ClintonSo stand clear of the long sideburns and goateeThey may the mold of the penis enlarger off me[ Hip Hop Quotables lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]I'll be in another room when I hit from the backNot to mention my refridgerator's taller than Shaq (YUH)So yippie-kay-yay, yippie-yie-yie-yoIf you can't swim, don't smoke my hydroI've been lookin for a woman just to put my stamp onBut a lot of y'all are mo' stuck up than tamponsSo wash all ya sins away and stop playinIf God's line is busy you might have to two-way himThen catch me in your backyard, playin croquetAnd when I'm drunk tell them kids, "Drugs are bad, mmm'kay?"Or watch me swing my chain at the Roscoe's off PicoGot seven cars, get all my rims at Chrome DepotAnd people think I'm bad, they say "Oooh he's so evil!"Cause I go on blind dates, with actual blind people (OW!)But my album's out the store, yours be on the shelfI heard you masturbate a lot, so y'all keep to yourselfCause these women want a man that stay up and stay strongLike the NBA, you gotta play hard or go homeAll that shit that y'all talkin, y'all can pop it to themCause Ludacris'll beat you down with a prosthetic limbI put my FOOT so deep in yo' ass that you can smell itAnd yo' breath will turn to Foot Locker water repellantI'm the man, I got money far as the eyes can seeAnd I'm in a group, I split dough with me, me and meSo much money in my jewelry that I'm damn near sorrySo I'ma trade my earrings in, and get a Ferrari (WOO!)I buy cars with straight cash, have meetings with Donald TrumpY'all meet with HONDA, no payments for 12 monthsTake a look at yo' life, and NO WONDER you so sadY'all put up with more shit than a colostomy bag, fool!

You sure it's not a house boat?

like i told you before, portland is great. im sure youll love it there. i usually swing down to portland once a year to shop so we'll have to get together, have a few drinks and get silly

like i told you before, portland is great. im sure youll love it there. i usually swing down to portland once a year to shop so we'll have to get together, have a few drinks and get silly
fo sho

Me and the wife looking at taking a trip out there for a week in September. Fly in to Boston, Drive to Portsmouth, Kennebunkport, and then end in Portland spending a day or two in each. We've been talking about it for a few years now and this year we are finally gonna do it.