I actually think Houston still has a decent shot to pull this outthey're playing much better with Alston back and they have 2 of 3 at homeif not then more people can continue to bash Tracy McGrady

This series is not over at all.
would you rather see the Lakers sweep and this series go 7, or the lakers sweep and Utah win in 4?Im not sure. One has the Lakers rested as compared to a worn out winner. But the lakers might lose momentum.Or they both come in with basically the same rest.
would you rather see the Lakers sweep and this series go 7, or the lakers sweep and Utah win in 4?Im not sure. One has the Lakers rested as compared to a worn out winner. But the lakers might lose momentum.Or they both come in with basically the same rest.
I do not want the Utah series to go 7. If the Lakers sweep and this series goes 7, Game 1 won't start until Tuesday May 6. That's 8 days off. Not good. I would rather see it end early so they start on Saturday or Sunday. 5 game series= Game 1 Sat (unless there are Game 7's, then will be on Sunday). 6 game series= Game 1 Sun. So as long as it doesn't go 7 can't complain.