Do You Play (open) A 10os Ever Early In Tourny Play?

I prob shouldnt ever open this hand early on. I ignored pot odds preflop, because i felt like i was drawing dead to a 10, or broadway.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB (t1770)UTG (t1220)UTG+1 (t1710)PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB (t1770)UTG (t1220)UTG+1 (t1710)MP1 (t2970)Hero (t1470)MP3 (t1070)CO (t1450)Button (t1450)SB (t1980)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with tc.gif, as.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to t60, MP3 raises to t200, 2 folds, SB calls t190, BB calls t180, Hero folds.

Don't post results!Your play was fine, standard some might say.EDIT: MP3 had QQ anyway - you can dodge bullets baby!

From MP2 the open raise is ok, thats about the earliest position I would. I also think you have to call the raise, the odds are just too good. Then Id push the flop unless I knew someone behind me was aggressive.