How Is My Play Here?

5 players at the table, 10 people left in the FTP 100 k + tournament, 300$ buy in, no satelites, deepstack 6 handed tournament.I consider this my blowup of the tournament, I feel I played the hand horribly. Just gonna see what you think, and it might be standard, like some people say Durrrrs push with 10 10 against Hellmuth was.Like I said, 5 players 200 ante, 1500- 3000 blinds. Fold, fold, Very aggressive player raises button to 8 k he has 80 k infront of him, SB re-raises to 20 k out of the SB which he had been doing allot the last 15 minutes, but he had been showing hands though, but never looked up. He has 130 k infront of him. I have AJ in the BB and pre-hand I was gonna ship it to a button raise, but fold to a re-raise, but because of the pressure of playing so much money, I went all in. Kind of like, I don't feel comfortable here, let me out kind of mental thing. I had 120 k and shipped it.In hindsight though, is the play as horrible as it seems, or is it alright?My own image was not tight, but standard aggressive tricky player. The SB raiser was a tricky aggresive solid player. I had above average chips, 10th place paid 2 k and 1st place paid 26 k.

Before anyone tries to answer this constructively I suggest you read his previous topics before you waste your time.

5 players at the table, 10 people left in the FTP 100 k + tournament, 300$ buy in, no satelites, deepstack 6 handed tournament.I consider this my blowup of the tournament, I feel I played the hand horribly. Just gonna see what you think, and it might be standard, like some people say Durrrrs push with 10 10 against Hellmuth was.Like I said, 5 players 200 ante, 1500- 3000 blinds. Fold, fold, Very aggressive player raises button to 8 k he has 80 k infront of him, SB re-raises to 20 k out of the SB which he had been doing allot the last 15 minutes, but he had been showing hands though, but never looked up. He has 130 k infront of him. I have AJ in the BB and pre-hand I was gonna ship it to a button raise, but fold to a re-raise, but because of the pressure of playing so much money, I went all in. Kind of like, I don't feel comfortable here, let me out kind of mental thing. I had 120 k and shipped it.In hindsight though, is the play as horrible as it seems, or is it alright?My own image was not tight, but standard aggressive tricky player. The SB raiser was a tricky aggresive solid player. I had above average chips, 10th place paid 2 k and 1st place paid 26 k.
Wouldn't it be great if FCP had a dedicated forum for posting tournament hands and getting feedback?What's that? There is? Hurray!!
What Simo said...However u butchered this hand beyond belief..."Like I said, 5 players 200 ante, 1500- 3000 blinds. Fold, fold, Very aggressive player raises button to 8 k he has 80 k infront of him,"Standard"SB re-raises to 20 k out of the SB which he had been doing allot the last 15 minutes,"Standard resteal from sb so far..."but he had been showing hands though, but never looked up. He has 130 k infront of him."K...here's where u butchered your hand beyond comprehension. Was he SHOWING these monsters or not? Or was he not being called, but SHOWING the table he had the goods. Your sentance above makes no sense. "I have AJ in the BB and pre-hand I was gonna ship it to a button raise, but fold to a re-raise, but because of the pressure of playing so much money, I went all in."K...here's the thing. It sounds like u have little to no info on your villains. If the button is indeed overagrro, then reshipping only him woulda had some merit. However...when the sb decided to reraise we have to decide...A. He is raising a good handB. He is restealing the button raise.Going by the your info...I "think" the sb had been showing nothing but "good" hands...so I put him on option A. I can see reshipping the bb here w/ AJ if we have an absolute 100% read on BOTH the sb and button. I mean...if I am on the bubble of a FT and BKice raises button and GrinderMJ reraises the sb...I am LIKELY to ship the AJ knowing that Grinder is VERY capable of reraising very light out of the sb and that BKice will try and abuse the bubble situation. "Kind of like, I don't feel comfortable here, let me out kind of mental thing. I had 120 k and shipped it."If u EVER don't feel right...fold imo. U had 40 bb's to start the hand which is generally a TON of chips 10 handed on a FT bubble. From all of your info this play was putrid. Liek you even said...."Kind of like, I don't feel comfortable here"...which is hardly the same as "I know the button is raising any 2 and the sb is reshipping any 2....f&^% both these guys...I am 1000000000% cetain AJ is waaaaaaaaaaay ahead here....SHIPPPPPPPPLES"And take this to mtt strat next time or the challenege thread.
Before anyone tries to answer this constructively I suggest you read his previous topics before you waste your time.
Too late....

Im not going to bother looking for other posts, and just assume its a serious question.In a $300 buy in they dont expect light pushes as a squeeze play as often as they used to, so you do have decent fold equity against a pretty wide range from the SB, so no way is shipping it that bad. I think the important thing here is that you have position on the big stack. I would flat it, get it all in with TP or a solo K or Q on the flop, otherwise get out.

Interesting reply. I think the though of calling was gross, but when you explain it like you do, with the flop textures, it can make sense.Anyone who calls me a liar is mentally retarded. I am playing the 750 k now, check me out. and see who got tenth in the 90 yesterday.

Anyone who calls me a liar is mentally retarded. I am playing the 750 k now, check me out. and see who got tenth in the 90 yesterday.
FTP name?