Fantasy Football League... Sorta

If you get the team, I'll ask my GM to release me. That is if you need a starting OT
I will def need starters at every position and would take an FCP player over a random everytime.SBD and I are going to be co-owners and coordinators, he's taking the defense and I'm doing offense. As our players become FA they will sign with the team too. For team name, we are probably going to be the "FCP Silent Pwners", thoughts?
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to a team name, what about something like Falls City Pwners or something to that effect.Preferably not Falls City for real, though. I'd hate to think that my fake team of choice is in Nebraska.

In regards to a team name, what about something like Falls City Pwners or something to that effect.Preferably not Falls City for real, though. I'd hate to think that my fake team of choice is in Nebraska.
I was gonna make DNA sponsor us for putting the FCP in the team name! :club:
I have a player that I could try to get moved to your team. http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=317300He has a no trade clause because I was kinda waiting for something like this to come along. I have custom equipment and will boost x3. I still have like 2k FP for him.
Good! I've been working on a roster of guys from FCP based on my referrals and posts in this thread. Was hoping you'd be able to join.

should know for sure in the next 2 days, they said it'd take a few days to distribute them... I am ~500 on the list, last offseason they added 1024 teams.Most projections are that people around my spot in line won't get teams. I am going to sign all my current FA to 1 season contracts that end on the last day of season 3 and go back to the plan of buying a team to start season 4. It's a players market right now, advertise your players in the forums and you'll get a ton of offers. My level 11 FB got over 20 offers in 30 minutes. Ask for 1 year contracts so you can join the FCP Silent Pwners in season 4.

New teams are being handed out left and right. Any news yet?
Too far down the list, sign 1 year contracts with a new team where you can def start and we'll do it next season
  • 2 weeks later...

WE HAVE A TEAM! ONLYME386/YOURBOYSAGRIDA AND I HAVE A TEAM!Let us know your player's names and if they're available or any D-Leaguers you want on our team! My agent's name is JerryRice, PM me! We need every position!

WE HAVE A TEAM! ONLYME386/YOURBOYSAGRIDA AND I HAVE A TEAM!Let us know your player's names and if they're available or any D-Leaguers you want on our team! My agent's name is JerryRice, PM me! We need every position!
Jose Moracco LVL 11 SSBennie Blades LVL 10 SS

you should be able to get me for a cheap price at the moment since my owner and I are feuding at the moment. That's life in the pro's for ya.He said when he signed me (last season) that he plays his backups a good deal of time which he did until the past two games where I've had a total of 25 plays (I signed cuz I thought playoff games would give XP). I asked him to trade me in the offseason but apparently he had no luck even though he was asking for bottom dollar (literally supposedly). He won't drop me because 'of all the money he's put into me including equipment boosts'. Thanks for the zero equipment boosts you've given me boss.Lvl 14 OT (2 boosts shhhhh. my owner doesn't know about those). Run Themover. you have to pm my owner. there's a thread in the trading block about me. http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thread...hread_id=480205he said, "I tried trading you, i shopped you to every new team there was, i put you on the trading block, not one person wanted you at the time. I was asking for the lowest amount possible also". I don't remember seeing a thread about me in the offseason but supposedly you can get me for 'the minimum amount possible!'that's life in the pro's

that sucks.I seriously doubt he offered me to all those new teams as I was lvl 13 at the end of last season/start of this season. If he was truly asking for minimum cash, I'd surely be gone.do you get less XP for playing relaxed? I'll go Randy Moss on them. Awesome that I can do that if I want. haha. I won't do that as that's pretty low.

just got traded from my 7-1 2nd place team to another league where the team is 0-8 and in 15th place! The life of a pro athlete. I'm a horrible agent.is there a max level for signing players next season in your league?

I didn't realize you had a backup DT on the Rampage.