Fantasy Football League... Sorta

yeah, i'll be starting HB and FB soon. With my speed HB following the blocks of my huge FB, who doubles as a power runner my teams ground game will be very strong.Other FCPers on my team:yourboygsarida: Matty Biggz #4 WRsilentbutdeadly: Andy Seth #2 CBtehtoe: Tyler Goodleg #1 K
What team is that? It would be fun to have a team with alot of FCP. My G is a FA at the end of the season and he is improving rapidly.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was slightly dumb and too a bundle of money (highest paid guy on the team as a backup OT!). However, the dude running the team seems to play his backups a bit generously (which he said he would). Hopefully we can win a playoff game or two and being on a better team but not getting as much PT will pan out.

What team is that? It would be fun to have a team with alot of FCP. My G is a FA at the end of the season and he is improving rapidly.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2066Silentbutdeadly and I are talking about buying a team next season, would want mostly FCPers and their friends. championship imo with poker money funding fantasy footballSo if you know anyone else who is playing, let them know to keep leveling up and stuff. Would be a lot of fun next season. Keep the referrals coming!
I just got signed to a PRO team. WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!They are an 0-5 pro team but it is a PRO team.
niiiiiiceHow many referrals did you get from this thread? how many staying active?
http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2066Silentbutdeadly and I are talking about buying a team next season, would want mostly FCPers and their friends. championship imo with poker money funding fantasy footballSo if you know anyone else who is playing, let them know to keep leveling up and stuff. Would be a lot of fun next season. Keep the referrals coming!
I'm a Level 3 tight end right now. Last game I had 1 catch and 2 drops. I should really change my name to Jerramy StevensAnd I signed up before you spammed the board.
niiiiiiceHow many referrals did you get from this thread? how many staying active?
I got 9 confirmed referrals that I got points for. Three from the first day still have not signed a contract. (That is what needs to happen for me to get FP). Knollie signed up and never even made a player. And I got one more last night that I will get the points for tomorrow.So 10 referrals that I got points for and 4 that have had no activity.
I got 9 confirmed referrals that I got points for. Three from the first day still have not signed a contract. (That is what needs to happen for me to get FP). Knollie signed up and never even made a player. And I got one more last night that I will get the points for tomorrow.So 10 referrals that I got points for and 4 that have had no activity.
They dont even have to join a team, just create a player and log in a few hours later. I have 5 who never joined teams, i just coerced them to create a player and linked them later so they logged in.

I now have:lvl 7 FBlvl 5 HBlvl 5 TElvl 5 RGlvl 4 FSsilentbutdeadly now has:lvl 7 LBlvl 6 CBlvl 5 DTlvl 5 DElvl 5 WRpolyballer now has:lvl 7 WRtehtoe:lvl 5 Knapadon:lvl 5 OTTRB05:lvl 8 Glvl 3 OTrunthemover:lvl 8 OTpost with what you have and if you are willing to buy flex points to boost, several of us have and are going to be making a team either season 3 or 4 to play together (and dominate obv).

I have a level 8 OG(human owned) ObiWan Kenobiand a level 3 OT (soon to be level 4)(CPU owned)Orlondo Paceedit-Oh, I didn't even see that I was in the original post, I'd be happy to be on the FCP ownage team! I won't be spending any $$$$ for points, would rather "earn" them.

I have a level 7 WR: http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=325643Not sure if I'm doing everything right, but I've bought some FP and would be interested in doing an FCP team.
You should focus on Agility and Stamina for a bit. All that speed is useless without Agility bc Agility = acceleration rate. Stamina = more plays = more experience.

Chris,Definitely put all your points towards stamina and agility for a while, you have a TON of speed and catching, which is great. Also, the special abilities aren't that important at the beginning, so I'd take it easy on them for a while.This thread tells what is most important for each position and type of build, you'll see an example of a good build for a speed receiver.

When the contract runs out (he still has another season left on it), I'll definitely talk to your GM about my OT. (I'm trying to balance him a bit but I think he'll be a LT)Though I'm not going to put any real money into my dude.

Onlyme and I are going to own a team in a season or so. And want to make FCP players.I have:- Lvl 7 LB- Lvl 6 CB- Lvl 5 DT- Lvl 5 DE- LVl 5 WR

Thanks for the advice guys, I've used my equipment items to try and balance things out a bit more. I got signed to a human team for this year for 80k for 1 season which is pretty good I think. He's got me starting for now, so hopefully I'll level up a little faster.

DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT settle for the first player the computer sticks you with UNLESS if falls in line with the below information. Chances are the stats are not very good and by re-rolling your player you can actually gain up to 2 Levels (9-10 points.You can retire and re-roll a player with no penalty other then a bit of time. Usually it takes 20-50 rolls to get a top end roll unless you are lucky enough to get it sooner.If you don't know how to retire your player right after you make them let me know and I can post a quick 123 on how to do that.Here is what I have found so far for the positions I have played with so far.DE:Stats your looking at: Strength, Agility, Speed, TacklingIdeal Range - 60-62Highest Roll - 62Notes - I did see a few 20's in the rolls for Physical Attributes and the highest I saw Tackling was 18QB:Stats: Strength, Stamina, Vision, Confidence, ThrowingIdeal Range - 69-71Highest Roll - 71Notes - Since QB adds in a 5th stat that varies I didnt see as high of numbers as I did for the DE but I still saw stats at 18 on occasion and Throwing around 15-16.C:Stats: Strength, Blocking, SpeedIdeal Range - 51-53Highest Roll - 53Notes - I actually kept a 52 roll instead of the 53 as I wanted a higher STR/BLK then speed. Speed never goes above 10 or below 7.LB:Stats - Strength, Agility, Stamina, Confidence, Vision, TacklingIdeal Range - 79-81Highest Roll - 81Notes - Again you have a whole bunch of stats that vary so it limits how high they seem to go...I did see a few 18's but they were few and far between.Guard:Stats - Strength, Speed, Confidence, BlockingIdeal Range - 63-65Highest Roll - 65Notes - Jumping is also variable but I again ignored it like I did my Center. Pretty similar to the Center and I'm assuming the Tackle. Speed never goes above 10 or below 7.OT:Stats - Strength, Agility, Confidence, Vision, Blocking, SpeedIdeal Range - 84-87Highest Roll - 87Notes - Lots of stats to look at here...highest stat I saw was a 20 on Blocking which is the one I took at 84 total. Speed never goes above 10 or below 7.Punter:Stats - Confidence, Punting, StaminaIdeal Range - 50-52Highest Roll - 52Notes - I actually got a 51 on my 2nd roll but kept going to see if that was really as good as it first looked....it was but I did nail a 52 later on. Highest I saw was a 25 on Punting...22 on Confidence and Stamina ranges from 7-10.Kicker:Stats - Confidence, Kicking, StaminaIdeal Range - 50-52Highest Roll - 52Notes - Pretty much the same as the Punter. Stamina ranges from 7-10 and the highest I saw was Kicking at 25 and Confidence at 26.TE:Stats - Strength, Vision, Blocking, CatchingIdeal Range - 58-60Highest Roll - 60Notes - Depending on what type of TE you want to be you can look for stats that not only add up to a good number but also that more fit what you want to do. I was looking for high blocking and strength numbers ideally.WR:Stats - Agility, Speed, Jumping, Stamina, Vision, CatchingIdeal Range - 83-85Highest Roll - 85Notes - Ugh WR was horrid to get a good roll. You not only want a good roll but you most likely want to see the stats favor what type of receiver you want to be....speed or possession or get the roll and then just go with whatever way is easier. There has been some debate over Height and Weight and its been acknowledged that it does have a minor effect on things. This is one position I think you should at least look at it. The Jump Catch ability even states taller receivers can catch more high passes. If you want to go possession try for a tall receiver 6'2"+.RB:Stats - Strength, Agility, Speed, Confidence, Vision, CarryingIdeal Range - 76-78Highest Roll - 78Notes - Since both RB's and WR's have 6 stats that vary I figured I could get up to the 80+ range as well but that was a pipe dream and I think I rolled for 2+ hours to get the 78. Either go into this with a type of RB in mind or once you get a good roll let that guide you to either power or speed back.FB:Stats - Strength, Agility, Blocking, CarryingIdeal Range - 60-62Highest Roll - 62Notes - Here you gotta also look at whether you are going to be a blocking FB or a rushing one. I kept a 61 roll over the 62 due to the face it had a very high carrying and didn't need it for the blocking one I wanted to make but would have been great for a rushing one.DT:Stats - Strength, Agility, TacklingIdeal Range - 52-54Highest Roll - 54Notes - You can really get some nice stats out of this one...20, 18, 16 for me.CB:Stats - Agility, Stamina, Speed, Jumping, Vision, CatchingIdeal Range - 79-81Highest Roll - 81Notes - Usually a good spread of 13-16's works good here so you can build however you want without any one stat being really high unless you want that stat high anyway.FS:Stats - Stamina, Speed, Vision, Tackling, CatchingIdeal Range - 67-68Highest Roll - 68Notes - I got the 68 in the first 10 rolls and rolled forever thinking I could do better...landed alot of 67's but never even matched the 68 and gave up when it hit midnight.SS:Stats - Strength, Stamina, Speed, Vision, TacklingIdeal Range - 67-68Highest Roll - 68Notes - Very similar to the FS..same # of stats and seems to be the same outcome just a few different stats.Just a quick explanation:Stats - The stats that vary with each roll of a player...there may be a few other stats that vary a bit but they are usually very unimportant.Ideal Range - The total number you come up with when you add all the Stats together.Highest Roll - This is the highest roll I have come up with when doing this guide. Each position was rolled a min of 40-50 times and sometimes more
This was posted on one of my teams forums, very helpful info for creating a new player.
  • 2 weeks later...
So I'm not the only one who plays here? Nice.My current team is getting sold and most of the players are jumping ship, so it looks like I'm in need of a new home.http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=40800
I am buying a team at the start of season 3 (hopefully I get one) and would love for you to be our starting QB. I have several players of my own who will be FA to start the season or will become free through the season in addition to many other FCPers who will be joining.
I am buying a team at the start of season 3 (hopefully I get one) and would love for you to be our starting QB. I have several players of my own who will be FA to start the season or will become free through the season in addition to many other FCPers who will be joining.
If you get the team, I'll ask my GM to release me. That is if you need a starting OT