34s In 3-way Pot ($33 Fo, Ps)

No reads (I was doing homework at the same time, if you wanna know the truth for why). What’s the best way to play this post flop?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button (t1175)SB (t5432)Hero (t6060)UTG (t4955)UTG+1 (t1690)MP1 (t2840)MP2 (t7785)MP3 (t4558)CO (t1681)Preflop: Hero is BB with 3 :club: , 4 :ts . UTG raises to t399, 6 folds, SB calls t324, Hero calls t249.Flop: (t1197) A :D , A :4h , 4 :5c(3 players)SB bets t150, Hero calls t150, UTG calls t150.Turn: (t1647) 5 :D(3 players)SB checks, Hero ...?

Always check? You are always behind and with two players a reasonable bet probably won't TID often enough. See the river cheaply if possible, then get a good bet from the Ace if you hit. Remember, he raised UTG, so he is more likely to have an ace. Either that, or he has a PP and with two aces on board, won't put you on the ace. some people will tell you to fold pre-flop, and that is ok, but i don't think I would fold to his almost min raise. Just remember, you have 4 high, try not to play too big of a pot.