Chinese Poker Challenge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid 18 to Seth and 43 to IQCrash on FTP

I paid 18 to Seth and 43 to IQCrash on FTP
can't believe you traded places with Seth. You were doing so well. As for IQ he always Cheats lol.Tony Bagels that was one awesome sick hand.
i fkn rocked that sht
yah I see that, pretend to suck get them baited and apply hook with yank. The other one across the table keeps running like some type of card gypsie. He is playing at the wrong stakes and should TP/MM. Seth there is a horse that would make money for you. lol
seth-44 to AAsnake88 (Satellite Beach) on starsor44 to IQCrash (L) penguin on ftp
Bump.Need 1 more for $1 a point Chinese.

Hey guys, We're firing up a session in about 40 mins at midnight EST.Yes, we play on Tiger & ship on Stars or Tilt. New players need to pre-ship their initial buy-in of $100 and we'll square up after the match - you can do so to IQCrash (Los Angeles) on Stars or IQCrash (Monkey, L) on Tilt.We have 2 spots open.Heading out to grab a bite, be back in 30.

Hey guys, We're firing up a session in about 40 mins at midnight EST.Yes, we play on Tiger & ship on Stars or Tilt. New players need to pre-ship their initial buy-in of $100 and we'll square up after the match - you can do so to IQCrash (Los Angeles) on Stars or IQCrash (Monkey, L) on Tilt.We have 2 spots open.Heading out to grab a bite, be back in 30.
no need for doublemeup to ship in advance imo.
no need for doublemeup to ship in advance imo.
don't forget my beer