Need Help Finding A Place To Live

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meant the room obv, but no, she doesnt cook and she's pretty messy...but...who cares, right? She's low maintenance though. Take her to McD's and she's happy.
is she over 16?
you wouldn't know what to do with her if you had a chance
lol @ you
Meant the room obv, but no, she doesnt cook and she's pretty messy...but...who cares, right? She's low maintenance though. Take her to McD's and she's happy.
yeah i guess i'll survive, ass > food
is she over 16?
lol problems?
I love that there is actually a decision to be made between San Diego and St Louis. L O L.
Since I'm definitely in if it's here, and only maybe in if it's San Diego or somewhere else, it gives them equal weight.I'm that +ev to live with.
Since I'm definitely in if it's here, and only maybe in if it's San Diego or somewhere else, it gives them equal weight.I'm that +ev to live with.
LOL. I have 3 extra rooms in my place I would offer up but I hate NNB. Replace him with DDG and you can put Orange County into the mix.
LOL. I have 3 extra rooms in my place I would offer up but I hate NNB. Replace him with DDG and you can put Orange County into the mix.
Adding DDG means your bathroom doors will be ruined.
I love that place. 3 stories+basement. Obv turn the "media room"/3rd floor into the super master suite since the 3rd bedroom doesn't look especially spacious, but overall awesome find.
Uh, Thank you. craigslist rules. :club:
summer at rdog's?
Adding DDG means your bathroom doors will be ruined.
i'll put conveniently placed trash cans around the house to ensure that something like that doesn't happen again
i'll put conveniently placed trash cans around the house to ensure that something like that doesn't happen again
Story?
Story?
I drank a bit too much last week. I was at my friend's apartment, got the spins, and made a break for the bathroom. Before I got to the bathroom, some of it came out, onto the door. I then charged into the bathroom, and spent the next couple hours making out with the toilet. There was a girl in the bathroom, luckily for her she was at the sink when I came rushing in, otherwise things might have gotten out of hand.
I drank a bit too much last week. I was at my friend's apartment, got the spins, and made a break for the bathroom. Before I got to the bathroom, some of it came out, onto the door. I then charged into the bathroom, and spent the next couple hours making out with the toilet. There was a girl in the bathroom, luckily for her she was at the sink when I came rushing in, otherwise things might have gotten out of hand.
one more photo, ok one more, shoooooooooot, one more photo, ok just one more i got this i got this, ok one more one more.also i had to keep ddg from falling a good 3-4 times. that being said, ddg is the man, and a hilarious drunk and he clearly won the night imo

If its only a summer place you guys are looking for, I would say Chicago and its not close at all. Summers in Chi are amazing....sure its a bit more expensive than St. Louis, but imo its 10x better. I'm sure the prices in San Diego are comparable to Chicago.But if its down to only St. Louis and San Diego, there shouldn't be a decision at all.

With Democrat tax increases or a Republican draft coming, and no UIGEA to worry about Calgary is the nuts if youre into winters. If not the San Diego/South Orange County area is awesome. Move here and teach my son how to fold a hand now and then!

one more photo, ok one more, shoooooooooot, one more photo, ok just one more i got this i got this, ok one more one more.also i had to keep ddg from falling a good 3-4 times. that being said, ddg is the man, and a hilarious drunk and he clearly won the night imo
when i looked at the photos later, i didn't remember taking half of them