Bill's Gambling Hall

Just got word from the IP Poker room manager over at AVP....

We will be adding a poker room to Bill's and i'm using the Term Room loosely as it will be set Like O'shea's. The new Room will Offer Aces Cracked/Kings Cracked from 11am -2pm and High hand jackpots as well. The main games dealt will be low limit of course with 2-6 Spread Limit and $1 no-limit a Single blind $20-$200 buy-in No Limit Game.
Single blind NL eh? Interesting.
IN!
Sounds like it'll draw lots of donktards.Though if it's really gonna be like O'sheas, I might not play there. Hate the idea of playing half in the street.
Just got word from the IP Poker room manager over at AVP....Single blind NL eh? Interesting.
the political viewpoints of people from montana are more interesting. Sry for any heartbreaking this post may have caused.

That is the best place to stay in Vegas for the price imo. I didnt like gambling there though (I played some blackjack while I waited for my wife to get ready to go out a couple of times).Also you can request the rooms that face the Bellagio fountains. Best view of them on the strip except for actually staying at the Bellagio.