Bad Week So Let's Have Steak

So I put my notice in to work on Monday, said I could stay for a few weeks to transition someone in to take my place. On Tuesday I get told that I was done immediately. Wed. I found out me identity was stolen and had a credit company tell me that I owed them $4300. Got that all worked out so it's off my credit. Need to turn my luck around so I am offering 3 $ 5.50 stakes on Full Tilt to whoever can answer the following questions1) There are 2 bands that I consider it impossible to turn the radio station when they are on. Name 1 of them for a stake. ( 2 stakes given, 1 per band )2) What company did I technically get fired from this week ?some hints/ background info- I am 42 years old, started this job 24 years ago a couple nights a week during collegeMust be able to play this afternoon, 50/25 no stake back, other 25% gets paid foreward to other stakes. ( So you keep 75%, but must pay out 25% in another stake thread if it is above $5 )good luckJack

I won't be taking the steak but can I want to guess. Sorry about your week. Atleast you were planning on leaving anyway.U2, Bon Jovi?weak guesses, but I went blank!Im in work and in dire need of a radio

Mclumpo and investor, I am in the 3.30 knockout at 12:50If you want you can use it there and keep the other 2 bucks or play the 5 sometime else this afternoonJack

Mclumpo and investor, I am in the 3.30 knockout at 12:50If you want you can use it there and keep the other 2 bucks or play the 5 sometime else this afternoonJack
I am in the KO with you. TY!