Problem With E-checks On Stars

Of course mine is included.....Hello, We regret to inform you that due to technical difficulties on our eCheck processor's end, some of the cashouts we sent for processing from April 14th to April 22nd have been delayed. Unfortunately, your cashout(s) maybe included.If you have not received your cashout yet, the estimated time for you to receive these funds would be another 5-10 business days from today.Because these transactions have already sent for processing, it is impossible for us to cancel them at this time .We appreciate that you have been waiting a long time to get these funds but we would like to reassure you that your funds are safe and will reach your bank account soon.Thank you again for your continued patience and understanding.Regards, PokerStars Payment Services

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a popup today saying you can only make one echeck cashout every 3 days now too...
Got that yesterday
do you guys realize it takes a week for checks? A WEEK. Just mail it.
With e-checks, I USUALLY have my cash in less than 72 hours. JS

does moneybookers not accept us customers [anymore] ? and if yes, why? i'm a eurodonk and i've used it for about 6 months now, and i think it's great. the stars withdrawals are instant (by instant i mean really instant, you press "cash out" @ stars and it will be in your moneybookers account instantly) and withdrawing from that moneybookers account to my bank account only takes about half a day to process and then of course the time your bank needs to process it (which usually is like a total of 2-3 days).

I got a similar email but it was from Full Tilt. Its probably because everyone is trying to cashout that way since Epassporte is gone now.
I was just about to say it would be nice if PS gave people a little something for the hold up (like an echeck hold up freeroll or something), even if it isn't actually their fault, but I guess if it is system wide..........
I got a similar email but it was from Full Tilt. Its probably because everyone is trying to cashout that way since Epassporte is gone now.
I was just about to say it would be nice if PS gave people a little something for the hold up (like an echeck hold up freeroll or something), even if it isn't actually their fault, but I guess if it is system wide..........
does moneybookers not accept us customers [anymore] ? and if yes, why? i'm a eurodonk and i've used it for about 6 months now, and i think it's great. the stars withdrawals are instant (by instant i mean really instant, you press "cash out" @ stars and it will be in your moneybookers account instantly) and withdrawing from that moneybookers account to my bank account only takes about half a day to process and then of course the time your bank needs to process it (which usually is like a total of 2-3 days).
I know that they don't take US customers now, I'm not sure , but I don't think they ever did. If it was a recent policy to change to not accept americans, that would probably be because of UIGEA

They also capped the cashout to $2500- or is that just me? I get a popup from stars telling me I can only do one $2500 cashout a week as an e-check.(not that I need to do more, unfortunately)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting on my FTP one, which is really annoying me, I have to pay a bill.But am I to assume this was a temporary problem and things are OK now? Cause I might move money to Stars and cashout some from there instead of rolling the dice again with FTP.Also, can you cashout using E-Check if you haven't deposited with it?

I just got this reply after I asked for an update...Hello Daniel,Thank you for your email.We sincerely apologize for your late eCheck refund. Our supplier suffered from technical issues that have recently been rectified. We can confirm that your two eCheck cashouts will be processed by the bank tomorrow.We can confirm that the transactions will take 3-5 business days to show up in your account. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this delay.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.Regards,Willy RPokerStars Payments Services

I'm still waiting on mine from Stars. Submitted mine on April 18th. In the e-mail I got from them, they made it sound like I should be getting by the end of this week, at the latest....we'll see though. :club:

I'm still waiting on mine from Stars. Submitted mine on April 18th. In the e-mail I got from them, they made it sound like I should be getting by the end of this week, at the latest....we'll see though. :club:
Same here....4-19-08 for me.Thx for that update Flushgarden.
Same here....4-19-08 for me.Thx for that update Flushgarden.
Did you guys all get the confirmation e-mail saying it was processed and would be in your account within 3-10 business days within 24 hours of requesting the cash out?
Did you guys all get the confirmation e-mail saying it was processed and would be in your account within 3-10 business days within 24 hours of requesting the cash out?
Yes but then the other email came (posted above) mentioning the delay.