Help Mods. Jordan Banned?

Jordan's internet is working fine, he can go everywhere. But he can't get on FCP. His account shut down/hacked or anything?Thanks!Mark

Nothing wrong with his account.Zach is also having problems right now accessing FCP so not sure what the problem is but most likely an issue somewhere on the interweb pipes from them to the FCP server.

Nothing wrong with his account.Zach is also having problems right now accessing FCP so not sure what the problem is but most likely an issue somewhere on the interweb pipes from them to the FCP server.
Is this the technical answer?

Can we just ban him anyway as a late April Fool's joke? Some crazy monkey tilt would be going on when he can't post graphs in the Challenge Thread.

who hacked him?
His account hasn't been hacked. A few different people are reporting that fcp is either loading really slowly for them or not at all while others like me are getting in fine. My guess is that there are issues somewhere on one of the internet mainlines causing some isolated issues.It's a lot like a traffic jam. If on my driving route somewhere traffic is clear I get there on time but a different route that runs through an accident might have some issues.

im like wicked paranoid lately...so i wanted to make sure.ppl tried hacking me earlier this month, so anything that goes weird im like putting up barriers around my house, etc...sorry for false alarm.somethinga bout tin foil hats now?- Jordan

They had it coming, imo.10 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)6 Members: BeaverStyle, InertGrudge, HoosierAlum, Clay Aiken, HighwayStar, NoSup4UHi.

Weird.I just made a response in another thread. It was accepted and I was about to go back to the main screen when I noticed a typo. I clicked on quick edit and fixed the typo, but when I pressed complete edit it wouldn't do it. I went back to the thread listing page, figuring I would just go into the thread again. When I did, there was no option for an edit. The top of the page had me listed as guest, not logged in (which I obviously had been) Strange happenings at FCP. Poor Chrozzo must be going into withdrawal.

heres what happened:FCP awesome meter l-----------------------l---------------l-------------------l----------------------------------l--------------------------------l not awesome________average__________above avg________ miley cyrus links posted ______kevlar presence imminent _________ kevlar logged on(no more logins accepted.) so ya, my bad, i'll try my best not to let it happen again. you guys should maybe IM me your posting schedules or something so i can try my best to log on during hours that will be easiest on the awesome scales in hopes that more of you will get to use the forums.

heres what happened:FCP awesome meter l-----------------------l---------------l-------------------l----------------------------------l--------------------------------l not awesome________average__________above avg________ miley cyrus links posted ______kevlar presence imminent _________ kevlar logged on(no more logins accepted.) so ya, my bad, i'll try my best not to let it happen again. you guys should maybe IM me your posting schedules or something so i can try my best to log on during hours that will be easiest on the awesome scales in hopes that more of you will get to use the forums.
lol... imo
Personally I would prefer if you posted your hours so that I may work around your schedule/drunkeness/etc. Might need to change my sleep sched.