Fcp Golf Outing Private Poker Tourney

Private WSOP entry tourney  

32 members have voted

1. 1. I would be interested in a private NLHE sit n go for a seat in the $1500 event of the winners choice

• $0-50
    • 51-100
    • 101-150
    • 151-187.50
  2. 2. Winner take all or up to 3 payouts

• I prefer winner take all
    • I prefer 2 or 3 places paid out and would buy in for more to fund those prizes

Tourney sounds very cool. Not sure how many are playing WSOP that Sat. but how long this thing goes could be an issue. 20 minutes levels not great, but in the grand scheme of things it makes perfect sense.Structure looks totally acceptable as well.How many folks are going to play the first WSOP 1500 event anyway?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, but I signed up for Day 1B which is Sunday.Oh, and staying at Paris (so the girlfriend can enjoy the pool and the Las Vegas Stip).

Tourney sounds very cool. Not sure how many are playing WSOP that Sat. but how long this thing goes could be an issue. 20 minutes levels not great, but in the grand scheme of things it makes perfect sense.Structure looks totally acceptable as well.How many folks are going to play the first WSOP 1500 event anyway?
You can get to bed by 2am, get up by 10am and still have 2 hours before the tourney starts.I don't think time will be too much of an issue really.If we eat relatively early and start the tourney at 7-8 or so, it'll be totally fine.

Buyin/Prize options (assuming 20 players):$150+15 = Top 2 get $1500 WSOP entries*$100+15 = $1500 WSOP entry for 1st, $500 for 2nd*$75+15 = $1500 WSOP entry for 1st only**In all cases, if applicable, additional players' buy-ins would be used as prize $ for additional places.Oh, and I REALLY like someone's early idea that we could agree that all the non-winners would each get 1% of the winners' payday should they get ITM at the WSOP event (goodFCPkarmaandrailbirdbribeaments FTMFW). Thoughts?

Buyin/Prize options (assuming 20 players):$150+15 = Top 2 get $1500 WSOP entries*$100+15 = $1500 WSOP entry for 1st, $500 for 2nd*$75+15 = $1500 WSOP entry for 1st only**In all cases, if applicable, additional players' buy-ins would be used as prize $ for additional places.Oh, and I REALLY like someone's early idea that we could agree that all the non-winners would each get 1% of the winners' payday should they get ITM at the WSOP event (goodFCPkarmaandrailbirdbribeaments FTMFW). Thoughts?
Is Monte Carlo gonna make us fill out a tax form before getting paid the $1500? Pretty sure they will have to.
I thought I read in another thread it was for wins of $4000 and up...no?
I thought I read in another thread it was for wins of $4000 and up...no?
unless Vegas considers it different then hitting a slot or something along those lines (which I doubt) Im pretty sure the amount is $1199.00
Is Monte Carlo gonna make us fill out a tax form before getting paid the $1500? Pretty sure they will have to.
If this is the case, we could make it a $20+15 as far as the MC is concerned (or similar) and distribute the additional funds ourselves.
If this is the case, we could make it a $20+15 as far as the MC is concerned (or similar) and distribute the additional funds ourselves.
exactly
unless Vegas considers it different then hitting a slot or something along those lines (which I doubt) Im pretty sure the amount is $1199.00
Poker up until the World Series last year used to be $700+ for a W2, but now it's $5000+ for a W2. We'll be fine.
You guys going to open this up to those of us that will be in Vegas but not golfing?
Of course...To all whom this applies to, let us know in this thread if you're game for poker...And let nutzbuster know in the golf outing thread if you're game for dinner: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=120961
You guys going to open this up to those of us that will be in Vegas but not golfing?
It's fine as far as I'm concerned. I'd prefer larger field and smaller buyin, lol.
Okay, so it looks like Jesse (Deuces) and I will play in this.
Is this how its gonna be out there, you 2 hanging on trying to be around me as much as possible?