Ok, so I am in a marketing class and we are assigned to develop a new product for Jones soda and create a marketing plan for it. I wont bore you with the products details, but we decided that daniel would be a good spokeman for the drink. Daniel if you read this, or anyone that might know the answer to this question is more than welcome to answer. How much would it cost to hire daniel for a year to promote the drink? This is just for a class and I dont know how to come up with the price for this. Thanks for the help.

Ok, so I am in a marketing class and we are assigned to develop a new product for Jones soda and create a marketing plan for it. I wont bore you with the products details, but we decided that daniel would be a good spokeman for the drink. Daniel if you read this, or anyone that might know the answer to this question is more than welcome to answer. How much would it cost to hire daniel for a year to promote the drink? This is just for a class and I dont know how to come up with the price for this. Thanks for the help.
hi.

I'll give you a bit of direction.First you have to define what is it you want from him. Is he going to be doing only one TV commercial and that's the end of it like he did for Diet Pepsi ? If that's all that you require then you could get somebody like Daniel for a modest sum if your company is a well known brand.If you want him to be in all your media campaigns, making personal appearances, wearing a patch on his clothing in tournaments then you're talking about a lot more money.Figure out how many days of Daniel's time that you would want for the year, make a daily estimate and then use that figure.If you want to PM me with your estimate I can let you know if it's reasonable or not.

I'll give you a bit of direction.First you have to define what is it you want from him. Is he going to be doing only one TV commercial and that's the end of it like he did for Diet Pepsi ? If that's all that you require then you could get somebody like Daniel for a modest sum if your company is a well known brand.If you want him to be in all your media campaigns, making personal appearances, wearing a patch on his clothing in tournaments then you're talking about a lot more money.Figure out how many days of Daniel's time that you would want for the year, make a daily estimate and then use that figure.If you want to PM me with your estimate I can let you know if it's reasonable or not.
SPAM
please dont try and make another thanksgiving brand jones soda. i work at a grocery store (assistant manager of a store that does an average of 1.21 million a week in sales BTW) and the thanksgiving brand jones sodas SUCK MONKEY ASS and i prefer to have them gone. thank you.
please dont try and make another thanksgiving brand jones soda. i work at a grocery store (assistant manager of a store that does an average of 1.21 million a week in sales BTW) and the thanksgiving brand jones sodas SUCK MONKEY ASS and i prefer to have them gone. thank you.
i cant tell if this is a brag or a beat.or maybe its the ultimate level?