Wpt Championship Day 3

Day 3 starts at 3:00 PM EST.Daniel will be starting the day with 154,600.Daniel will be providing live updates.Good luck Daniel!!Daniel -3:25 PM EST - "Down to 100k get 10 10 twice and lost. Blinds skipped 1200 2400 so this is a huge jump"3:34 PM - "Back to 130 99 vs AQ of Anna in the blinds. Flop 854 I moved in"3:37 PM - "Major adjustment in order due to the huge jump"3:46 PM - "Back to 106 after calling a raise with Kh Qh heads up. Flop Q J 6 guy bets 16k. I call. Turn 4 he checks I check. River A he checks I check. He shows KK"3:49 PM - "Raised with 66 flop A J 9 check folded. Under 100"4:08 PM - "Back to 140k after a sick play. Guy makes it 9k Anna calls I call with 66 sb calls. Flop 7 2 3 two diamonds. Checked to Anna she bets 16k. I have 82k left and decide to min raise leaving me with 50k if either player raises. Anna thinks for.a while and fold A3"4:18 PM - "This Anna is a pretty legit player, she gets it big time"4:29 PM - "AK picked up the blinds. I've texted every hand I've played so far"4:32 PM - "Q 10 off raised. BB called I won pot on turn"4:38 PM - "147900 end of level"5:03 PM - "Called a raise from blind with AJ of hearts. Made a flush got no action at all"5"04 PM - "Q 10 picked up a blind"5:06 PM - "A 10 of diamonds lost a pot to Anna"5:08 PM - "137k now lost 40k to Anna on that hand"5:22 PM - "175 flopped . K with KJ in bb and check raised al in"5:23 PM - "84 suited on button stole blinds"5:35 PM - "Raiswd with AcQc to 10k button moved in w KK I folded"5:51 PM - "Gavin Smith joinrd the table"5:52 PM - "Raised with A 10 got reraised and folded"6:20 PM - "Raised 20k out of bb with AK after 3 limped one called. Flop Q 10 7 check check. Turn 9 I check he shoves I fold. Next hand LP rauses to 11k I shove 117 and win"6:21 PM - "I had KQ... Bb folded QQ!!!"6:32 PM - "Raised with QQ late Gavin called sb bb shoved 100 I call. He has KK. Down to 35k"6:33 PM - "Sick cold deck. QQ have been death for me two tourneys in a row"6:38 PM - "34k end of level"6:52 PM - "Double up"6:55 PM - "Lp raises to 16.5 I call with A 10 to shove on flop. Flop 10 5 4. He thinks forever and calls with 22."6:55 PM - "Picked up KK on button everyone folds! Arrrgh. 83k now"6:59 PM - "Back to 110. Moved in on a guy with 99 he folded."7:11 PM - "Big call: same guy I beat every hand so far makes it 17k I call bb with Ah 10h. Flop Qs 10s 4s check check. Turn 7s I check he bet 15k I call. River 7 . I win7:19 PM - "Back to 140k"7:32 pm - "Called Anna from BB w Q5 flopped a q"7:33 PM - "89 suited stole blinds. At 153k"7:38 PM - "200k now made a straight with KQ. No call"7:58 PM - "Raised QJ lost 15k"8:05 PM - "Raised 99 won blinds QQ in bb win small one. Gracz ar ourtable"8:07 PM - "Guy who folded QQ earlier folded JJ when I had QQ. Would have slowplayed it but figured hed muck AK. Gracz comes one hand and is moved again lol"8:08 PM - "1010 on button won blinds"8:15 PM - "10J suited raised and got reraised"8:17 PM - "56 suited raised and missed. End of level 182500"8:36 PM - "101 left hand for hand now"8:44 PM - "245k now called bb with K7 suited. Flop 456 check check. Turn 3 I bet 30k guy calls. River Kh backdoor flush check check. He shows AK"8:46 PM - "In the money now"8:50 PM - "Just lost 125 with top two guy. rivered a straight"8:50 PM - "Back to 123k"8:52 PM - "AJ won the blinds"8:57 PM - "Galfond joins the table"9:01 PM - "KK moved on a guy he folded"9:14 PM - "175k now"9:21 PM "KK no action! Yuk"9:22 PM "190k table break. Won antes with 35 suited"9:26 PM - "Q10 suited raised and got reraised"9:32 PM - "TJ David Chiu Tom Mc at my new table"9:37 PM - "A4 suited stole blinds. Tighter table good for moi"9:38 PM - "Got a walk"9:39 PM - "24 suited stole blinds"9:51 PM - "Limped pot I have AJ multi way. Flop J 9 4 I bet 22k and win"9:52 PM - "New peak of 252k"9:54 PM - "227 in chips"10:06 PM - "237k kind of end of level. They goofed up and called a break with 15 min left in the level."10:17 PM - "Lost 24k with 22"10:20 PM - "For the record, you guys have gotten every hand I played all day"10:26 PM - "Insanely sick hand that got me. I raise with JJ 10 10 call 9 10 calls 78 bb calls. Flop 9 10 4 two hearts. Bb bets 65 I go all in, everyone goes all in. Turn Q River Jack I make trips if the first guy folded I win a monster"10:42 PM - "Craziest thing is that the guy with 10 10 moved in like 5 times before this hand, but decided to just call this time. Weird"11:00 PM - "Close to a million in that pot"(Eliminated 75th place) Daniel Negreanu $39,570GG Daniel!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any other FCPers in the tourny still or just going to be around the Bellagio today?Yoda and I are going to meet up today and will prolly stop by. I'll have my Riverstars shirt or my FCP Jersey on.

Here are the top 20 from the World Poker Tour website:Tuesday, April 22, 2008 04:10 AM PDTOfficial Chip CountsThe official chip counts from the end of Day 2 have been released. There were 188 survivors, and the average chip count is roughly 145,000. 1. Robert Mizrachi - 523,2002. Jayde Tran - 406,7003. Eric Richards - 399,5004. Bryan Devonshire - 393,4005. Cory Carroll - 384,7006. John Celii - 376,8007. Carlos Mortensen - 371,6008. Kenny Tran - 367,4009. Michael Gracz - 364,80010. Jonathan Kalmar - 333,90011. Marcel Luske - 325,20012. Steve Wong - 306,60013. Saifuddin Ahmad - 306,50014. Soheil Shamseddin - 297,50015. Philip Galfond - 295,70016. John Hoang - 293,70017. Mikael Thuritz - 291,20018. Tom Schneider - 288,00019. Michael Katz - 284,70020. Richard Fohrenbach - 281,90065. Daniel Negreanu - 154,600AVERAGE - 144,947Good Luck Daniel...Bud

daniel is still pretty good in chips... so i think he'll take this down xDGLGL Daniel !!!

2. Jayde Tran - 406,700
According to Al Smooth's blog, this is where his chips are.Good blog, by the way. I recommend it to anyone interested in that sort of thing.
According to Al Smooth's blog, this is where his chips are.Good blog, by the way. I recommend it to anyone interested in that sort of thing.
Link?Tom.

Nice Rule change Daniel!From Cardplayer: Tue Apr 22 12:15:35 PDT 2008Rule Change!Before the start of play, Daniel Negreanu and Jack McClelland stood up on the stage next to the featured table to make an announcement.McClelland talked about Negreanu's blog, stating that Negreanu's complaints about the show one card, show both rule may be valid, and that he would like to put it to a vote.So he asked the room if they would be opposed to a rule change. The response was overwhelming to say the least. Nearly every person in the room voted to change the rule.McClelland responded with, "In the words of Steve Lipscomb, "Ahh.... F#%K it,"" and just like that the rule was changed.After McClelland gave himself a 20-minute penalty, he did warn the players that he has been training the dealers for three years to turn both cards over, and that they should be patient with them as they learn the new rule all over again.

Nice Rule change Daniel!From Cardplayer: Tue Apr 22 12:15:35 PDT 2008Rule Change!Before the start of play, Daniel Negreanu and Jack McClelland stood up on the stage next to the featured table to make an announcement.McClelland talked about Negreanu's blog, stating that Negreanu's complaints about the show one card, show both rule may be valid, and that he would like to put it to a vote.So he asked the room if they would be opposed to a rule change. The response was overwhelming to say the least. Nearly every person in the room voted to change the rule.McClelland responded with, "In the words of Steve Lipscomb, "Ahh.... F#%K it,"" and just like that the rule was changed.After McClelland gave himself a 20-minute penalty, he did warn the players that he has been training the dealers for three years to turn both cards over, and that they should be patient with them as they learn the new rule all over again.
lol classic.GL DN

4:18 PM - "This Anna is a pretty legit player, she gets it big time"She seems to get a good stack in every tournament she's in recently. I've become a fan of hers. Barry talked about rooming with her in his recent audio blog.

4:18 PM - "This Anna is a pretty legit player, she gets it big time"She seems to get a good stack in every tournament she's in recently. I've become a fan of hers. Barry talked about rooming with her in his recent audio blog.
Barry is obv tagging that.
I was about to say the same thing:listen_now.png

Stacked: Part II - Muscial ChairsTuesday, April 22, 2008 01:33 PM PDT You may have noticed that a lot of the players mentioned in the first stacked post have been moved. The quick pace of eliminations this morning has created a musical chairs environment on the tournament floor as tables are broken down.Table 64 (Stage Table): Bryan Devonshire, Phillipe Rouas, David Ulliot, Alex Jacob, Billy PilossophTable 63 (Table of the Day Contender): Isabelle Mercier, Noah Schwartz, Mark Seif, James Van Alstyne, Doyle Brunson, Men Nguyen, Scott Epstein, Danny WongTable 62: Andrew Robl, Mike Wattel, Mark Newhouse, John Juanda, Vivek RajkumarTable 60: Phil Ivey, David Grey, Chuck Kelley, Kenny TranTable 52: Padraig Parkinson, Michael Gracz, Francois Saffedine, Marcel LuskeTable 53: David Chiu, Tim Phan, Jared Hamby, Steve Weinstein, Barny BoatmanTable 54: Nick Binger, Anna Wroblewski, Daniel Negreanu, David Redlin, Rhynie Campbell, Steve Wong, Allen LeTable 56 (Table of the Day Contender): David Benyamine, Alan Smurfit, Ross Boatman, Jordan Rich, Greg Mueller, Jordan Morgan, Jeff Shulman, Burt Boutin

Played a 1/2NL game with her back before she was 21 at Caesars. (Before she blew up huge, yo)... Was one of the best games ever.

They make the change but still don't really get it overall. See cardplayer post below.I mean since when can't you talk about a hand especially heads up. I see it happen all the time.Why would this be any different? Seems arbitrary. The player didn't ask anything specifically about the cards held.Praz Bansi raises to 8,000 and Matt "Plattsburgh" Vengrin makes the call in the hijack.The flop comes KK8 and Bansi checks. Vengrin bets 8,000 and Bansi calls.The turn is the 6 and again Bansi checks. Vengrin takes some time, and eventually bets 20,000. Bansi calls fairly quickly.The river is the 8, double pairing the board and Bansi checks once again. Vengrin counts out 45,000, but as he's sliding the chips forward past the betting line, the top chip slides off and his bet is reduced to 40,000.Bansi goes into the tank and looks frustrated by the bet. After a few minutes, he asks, "Do you want me to call?" The dealer informs him that he is not allowed to talk about the hand. Andy Black and Thomas Wahlroos come to Bansi's defense stating that he most certainly can ask that question, as long as it's heads up. The dealer then lets it go until the hand is over, but Vengrin isn't talking or moving much at all, anyway.Eventually, Bansi folds and the floor confirms that the dealer was correct. Even heads up, you cannot talk about the hand.Black is frustrated by the ruling, but lets it go anyway. Vengrin now has 220,000.