Who Wins In Pennsylvania? Hillary Or Obama?

Hillary or Obama to win Pennsylvania?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for who you think will win

• Hillary
    • Obama

Well, it depends what you mean by "win" Hillary will get the most votes, but since it's not winner take all, it won't manner.. she'll win by a 5-8 point margin, and that will be much too small to effect her chances of getting the nomination. I wish she'd drop out already, I can't believe she's dragging this out.

Well, it depends what you mean by "win" Hillary will get the most votes, but since it's not winner take all, it won't manner.. she'll win by a 5-8 point margin, and that will be much too small to effect her chances of getting the nomination. I wish she'd drop out already, I can't believe she's dragging this out.
QFTShe is bent on taking the party down with her.
She is bent on taking the party down with her.
Such happy thoughts...we can dream!!
QFTShe is bent on taking the party down with her.
Celebrate Good times COME ON!!!!kool.jpgAnd Hillary will win PE, what matters is how much10% or better and Obama will lose the nomination.

I agree with those above...Hillary will "win" Pennsylvania but not by the 10 point margin the media says she needs to gain some ground on Obama.It's kind of strange how this battle kind of has the feel of a Republican vs Democrat battle. It's getting nasty at times and it has split the party somewhat.I don't even think the issues matter anymore because I never hear about the issues in the news anymore.

You didn't hear about the very important issue of wether or not Sen. Obama flipped off the camera during a speech after the debate? I know those are the important issues that people should be deciding the future of this country. As for the question at hand. I think Hillary will win the primary. I think there is a significant problem with the polling data that most pundents having been basing their predictions on. There has been a tremendous surge in new democratic voters in Penn and alot of them are young voters. Many of whom do not have landline telephones and thus will not be polled and alot of newly eligible voters that may still live at home where a middle aged parent may side with Sen. McCain or Sen. Clinton. I in no way think that Hillary is gonna blow Obama out of the water. Infact I think it will be 5% or under, which would be as good as a win for Obama. The Clinton campaign needs a big win to keep her campaign going because they need the money and are quickly running out. For the good of the process I think it is time for her to step aside for the betterment of the party. I just wish I could believe that it would actually happen.

PA is the second oldest state next to FL.Given that Clintons staunchest voting bloc is ancient white women who haven't menstruated since the Ford administration, I'd say her win isn't all too shocking.

This probably has been said somewhere here already, but I read a poll that stated 25% of EITHER candidates losing constituency would vote for McCain instead of staying loyal to the party.Polls generally suck, but the Dems have got to be worried about this.