• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also available tonight if you'd like me to help. Most of you probably don't know me, but I am a 10/20, 15/30 6 max pro. I am not a great conveyor of concepts like Zach (I'm not as curmudgeonly either), but I can help in some areas.
It's a Canadian thing. :club:

I can use all of the help that I can get Dink Donk ! I hope to not waste your time though with more "instructors" than "trainees"I'm not sure if 20T40 (? sorry, probably butched your screen name Lisa) and others are arounOkay....who's officially in ?MeDr C....could you find a stake ?Checky ?ExMatt ?DinkDonk ?RAB ?

I can use all of the help that I can get Dink Donk ! I hope to not waste your time though with more "instructors" than "trainees"I'm not sure if 20T40 (? sorry, probably butched your screen name Lisa) and others are arounOkay....who's officially in ?MeDr C....could you find a stake ?Checky ?ExMatt ?DinkDonk ?RAB ?
Nope. Out again this week.

in..any canadians want $20 via interac money transfer for 20 on stars? i cant dep with my visa but would def like to play/get frustrated

Yeah you can count me inI'll stake one person as well. You keep all your profits. Send back the stake or whatever is left of it. I'll let Finz pick the stakee.
I can use all of the help that I can get Dink Donk ! I hope to not waste your time though with more "instructors" than "trainees"I'm not sure if 20T40 (? sorry, probably butched your screen name Lisa) and others are arounOkay....who's officially in ?MeDinkDonkKo8eRABhecky ?ExMatt ?DinkDonk ?
Hi.
Are you going to play ? Or just +1'ing ?
Nope. Out again this week.
Didn't DinkDonk post he might be able to lend you a few ?
Yeah you can count me inI'll stake one person as well. You keep all your profits. Send back the stake or whatever is left of it. I'll let Finz pick the stakee.
id def take it, unless someone can transfer me $ for cash$
Are you going to play ? Or just +1'ing ?Didn't DinkDonk post he might be able to lend you a few ?
I'm playing for a bit.
RAB or DrC ?
Meh. I can do both. Stars names and locations gentlemen?edit- Please keep the drcossack(scranton) jokes out of this guys. I offered and he didnt even ask for a stake.