You know who you are :club: Gather in this thread prior to 9 pm est tonight if you are interested in joining our strat table at PokerStars .5/1 SHLHE cash game. This is not a nutbar !Guest lecturers are very welcome to attend :ts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys just chatting on the client? or will you be discussing things over ventrillo, or aim maybe? Cuz I dont have money online for .5/1 but if you guys are discussing strat on vent or aim Id be happy to watch and chat.

Are you guys just chatting on the client? or will you be discussing things over ventrillo, or aim maybe? Cuz I dont have money online for .5/1 but if you guys are discussing strat on vent or aim Id be happy to watch and chat.
playing hands and pointing out to people how they could play their hands better.
i was thinking life lesson #1 would be how not to be like jeff. sound reasonable?
Not gonna be easy to get em to buy in to that. gl though.Maybe teach em how to whine instead?
Ill be in to take all ur monies again. Anyone else have vent since im still chat banned? only 5 more days o.o
OMG ur down to 5 days?that means I am too!!!
Not gonna be easy to get em to buy in to that. gl though.Maybe teach em how to whine instead?
vent in challenge threads. not whine. vent. i hope your face is kurt's next garbage can.
vent in challenge threads. not whine. vent. i hope your face is kurt's next garbage can.
lol at the pudgy kid getting his leg that high up in the air.(somehow it always goes back to Kurt)

Im pretty much a donk but id be happy to give some pointers for NL sometime if you all want. (fyi Im also an expert at 7 card baseball)

You know who you are :club: Gather in this thread prior to 9 pm est tonight if you are interested in joining our strat table at PokerStars .5/1 SHLHE cash game. This is not a nutbar !Guest lecturers are very welcome to attend :ts
Where does the 'chat' take place? On the forums?
Im pretty much a donk but id be happy to give some pointers for NL sometime if you all want. (fyi Im also an expert at 7 card baseball)
examples please.
We just chat in the chat box on PS
playing hands and pointing out to people how they could play their hands better.
Will you be joining us tonight ? So you can frustrate the hell out of me, put me on tilt, and then join Checky in pointing out my stupidity ? If so, love to have ya.......I said at the beginning of this.....I need to be humiliated into change :club:
i may be able to make it tonight if'n ya want me :ts
Yes please, Sir !
Unfortunately, I have had a horrendous week, so I am very low on funds :club: I know DrC wanted to play, but he would need a $20 loan.
FYP - I asked checky too

I am also available tonight if you'd like me to help. Most of you probably don't know me, but I am a 10/20, 15/30 6 max pro. I am not a great conveyor of concepts like Zach (I'm not as curmudgeonly either), but I can help in some areas.