I'm Cookin' Up A Few 4/180 Stakes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8270 @ 2nd break...14/22but I guess you all know this since you're watching lol
Yep i'm watching, go get em. don't be afraid to bubble, its a great time to build your chip stack.But you're the one still playing so you probably know that, lol.
Yep i'm watching, go get em. don't be afraid to bubble, its a great time to build your chip stack.But you're the one still playing so you probably know that, lol.
I'm not afraid to bubble, like I said it's 1st or bust...pray for 1st.
gg gty, looked like u were going to quadruple up!thanks for playing!
Thx for the stake. Sorry it didn't get into the money at least. :ts 29/180 is just as good as 180/180I was hitting garbage cards I couldn't even gamble with.Typical way to go out though...Ahead in the hand and then they suck out.Amlew is looking good for you though so at least one horse is looking to bring you something. ((((knock on wood))) I had a broken leg and should have been shot on the race track. :club: Thx again!GO AVS GO!!!!
Thx for the stake. Sorry it didn't get into the money at least. :ts 29/180 is just as good as 180/180I was hitting garbage cards I couldn't even gamble with.Typical way to go out though...Ahead in the hand and then they suck out.Amlew is looking good for you though so at least one horse is looking to bring you something. ((((knock on wood))) I had a broken leg and should have been shot on the race track. :club: Thx again!GO AVS GO!!!!
Glue ftw

Thanks again for the stake sir, that was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone else for the early railing lol...good times.shipped $4.64 back, I'm good on the .32 cents lol.Thanks againEveryday Normal Guy Poker Crew FTW...er I mean for 16th place!!

Good job horses, that was good times for my first stakes.thx sports, way to cash and great effort gty, you lasted longer than me!