Hmmm this sounds familiar...Yup! I knew you'd alread had a go at Kiedis in this thread! He's not a rapper, take your Chili hatred elsewhere.
That's what happens when a thread gets bumped. All the old hatred resurfaces. Watch out, Billy Ray Cyrus!
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what happens when a thread gets bumped. All the old hatred resurfaces. Watch out, Billy Ray Cyrus!
"And in '94 we'll be back with my new show 'Let's hunt and kill Michael Bolton'"

Eazy E and MC Ren suck. Any non Cube rap from NWA was unlistenable.Biz Markie was pretty awful, but funny.Fat Boys are awful.And I'll probably be in the minority, but the Beastie Boys are just plain terrible. I hate rhyming just for the sake of rhyming.

mystikal? yeah i think thats his name, terrible.

mystikal? yeah i think thats his name, terrible.
What? You don't like the lyric:Tha mans right HERE....I'll **** you on the floor still shake the chandelier!Classic. Mystikal rules.
Coolio. It just came on the radio, he is terrible.
Not even close. He was the #1 rapper for a year or 2 until he started going on Nickelodeon all the time which destroyed is rep. I think he sucks also, but he was huge in the mid 90's.Also Bubba Sparks is pretty bad, nowhere near the worst though. He still comes out with stuff that is played at clubs regularly.I like Mystikal.Quickly off the top of my head, I'd have to through Silkk the Shocker's name out there for being really bad. I got to thinking of him because of that song he did with Mystikal: "It ain't my fault, DID I DO THAT!!!" Everything else I have heard from him is horrible as well.
Dr Dre was in NWA, js.
yeah, but he was mostly a producer on NWA, and Dre is not much of a rapper even on his greatest albums. He's the best rapping producter, but that's a sister kiss of a complement. Also, Easy E does not deserve to be on the worst rapper list, for gimme that nut alone, if nothing else.
  • 1 year later...