Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out in 57th...shoved w/ flush draw, overpair called i blanked...huge pot...
I was just about to get on the rail. I thought about getting in that one but business started picking up.
that post would have been good about 2 hours ago
LOL! Sorry...I was just checking if anyone else was already in, oops.... I'm kinda high...

oops...tried a big squeeze, turned out bad, guy couldnt let go of AQ to a 30 BB 3 bet... The called a 30 BB all in with a flush draw and ace high....

I guess I better post about it before it ends, if it ever ends. I have been playing $1.20 45 man SNGs. I am on a tear I have cashed in 3 straight placing 2nd 1st and 4th for total winnings of $29. I have $3.60 invested. I hope I can keep this going for the Neg-O tomorrow.

I guess I better post about it before it ends, if it ever ends. I have been playing $1.20 45 man SNGs. I am on a tear I have cashed in 3 straight placing 2nd 1st and 4th for total winnings of $29. I have $3.60 invested. I hope I can keep this going for the Neg-O tomorrow.
nice
And the streak is over. Finished 18th. This was the main cause.http://www.pokerhand.org/?2964252gg streak