Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew

A new poker crew has been formed on FCP. We are the

Poker Crew and we are taking applications. Our mission is to do nothing but dominate the poker game of our choice on a daily basis. We are not "big ballers", in fact "big ballers" need not apply. Nothin' special about you motherfucka? When you go to the club, do you wait in line motherfucka? Are your sexual performances well above average? We will contribute nothing to the forum and give nothing back to the community. Sounds like something you want to be a part of? You know it. The three founding members, Nvrquit29, fornicator1 and myself will pick from the applicants. GL to you all. I will answer any and all questions to the extent I feel is necessary. Playing poker not required but recommended.Members:savagerebel - Flamin'Aces8 on Starsnvrquit29fornicator1freak2304crookedlinkTwstdWrstr - PuckSniper23Jelly-Filled AceSportsmack - Amlew29kingmustardTrueAce13david_kenna - blufferdavelargetotals
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: PhilAge: 26Location: Lawrence KS (College Basketball USA)Sex(M/F/Yes Please) M & Always.Do you have a hot, single/loose sister?: She's a bible thumper. Sorry boys.What is her number: 1-800-GOD4EVAShoe Size: 11 1/2High School Mascot: Rockets (ready...........BLAST OFF!)Best Joke: Kinda lame, but I like it: A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“

Name: Phil
You are in by default since no one else want to be cool.url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw]Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew[/urladd this to your sig but remember to add the [] to the end.
Name: PhilAge: 26Location: Lawrence KS (College Basketball USA)Sex(M/F/Yes Please) M & Always.Do you have a hot, single/loose sister?: She's a bible thumper. Sorry boys.What is her number: 1-800-GOD4EVAShoe Size: 11 1/2High School Mascot: Rockets (ready...........BLAST OFF!)Best Joke: Kinda lame, but I like it: A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“
Number one way to tell a guy hasn't been married for very long. Sorry Freak.edit: FWIW, I like the joke too, and you're about 5'7", yes?

Name: VictorAge: 18Location: ChicagoSex(M/F/Yes Please) MDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: nopeWhat is her number: n/aShoe Size: 8.5 :club: High School Mascot: MustangBest Joke: *TBA*Will add the joke when I find a good one. Right now I just want to put my name under consideration.**** the Mayans IMO

You are in by default since no one else want to be cool.url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw]Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew[/urladd this to your sig but remember to add the [] to the end.
By default???? WEAK.
Number one way to tell a guy hasn't been married for very long. Sorry Freak.edit: FWIW, I like the joke too, and you're about 5'7", yes?
6', y?
Name: VictorAge: 18Location: ChicagoSex(M/F/Yes Please) MDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: nopeWhat is her number: n/aShoe Size: 8.5 :club: High School Mascot: MustangBest Joke: *TBA*Will add the joke when I find a good one. Right now I just want to put my name under consideration.**** the Mayans IMO
Welcome to the best group on FCP.url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw]Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew[/urladd this to your sig but remember to add the [] to the end.

I'm rather big on pointless profanity, but I don't really play much poker anymore. Can I be an honorary induction?

Mayans>>>>this group.
Yea but most of the Mayans at least occasionally fantasize about sex with other men, while most of this group does not.Has to count for something.
Name: ChristianAge: 25Location: Carlisle, PASex(M/F/Yes Please) Yes pleaseDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: I do, shes 16 tho.What is her number: 1800-not-foruShoe Size: 8High School Mascot: bisonBest Joke: hi
Yea but most of the Mayans at least occasionally fantasize about sex with other men, while most of this group does not.Has to count for something.
That doesn't help their case.
Welcome to the best group on FCP.url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw]Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew[/urladd this to your sig but remember to add the [] to the end.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :club: um, now what? :ts

Name: JonoAge: 26Location: Melbourne (im a Kiwi tho!)Sex: M and not enoughDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: Have a hot single step-sister in FloridaWhat is her number: Dont know or else id be trying it on myselfShoe Size: 12High School Mascot: err a Scottish ThistleBest Joke: What has 3 legs and one arm? A pitbull in a childrens playground.

Name: EricAge: 32Location: COSex(M/F/Yes Please) M and as always more plzDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: 5'9" Redhead that can outdrink me by a mile. Yes she's single. Good luck.What is her number: 1-800-BBF-IDTSShoe Size: 11High School Mascot: WildcatsBest Joke: PokerStars RNG on the turn card imo