3 things you do while you are playing online poker

No I'm not talking about wanker.gif so don't even put that in, I beat you out of it.Of coarse there is Music and we all have already touched town on that topic; so I wanted to see what the FCP community does while they play online poker. Lets face it, there is a time where you need something extra to do, especially during a MTT. So name something you do, as crazy as it may beextrasmashed.gifI'll start it off in Order:1. Shuffling Chipsshuffle2.jpg2. Chinese Energy balls china3.jpg3. Zero Fog Blaster zeroblaster_ani.gifI usually shuffle chips the most but when my wrist starts hurting, I'll go for the chinese energy balls to heal me up. The zero fog is just addictive and is a nice toy to fugg with when you have a minute of nothing to do..... it fills that moment up with fun! Weeeeeeeewilly_nilly.gif

Physically, I don't think I do anything, but scream at the computer. Wait, I take that back. I tie flies for flyfishing quite frequently. Other than that, I study stocks. I would like to put a keyboard next to my computer in the near future and work on blues riffs. On the same note, I've been wanting to learn guitar, so I'll have to decide which. Maybe I'll alternate days between keyboard and guitar.

Well seeing that I'm playing now... I'll list off what I'm doing ;)Got 2 Paradise Tables up, and 1 UB Mini-View.Windows Media Player Up, Always creating new Playlists for my mood.3 Maxthon browswers up (just like firefox) each has like 5-10 seperate webpages up... ehhhh.Scheduling Classes right now, With Music on, MSN/AIM chatting away.Slowing down a bit... was sending out e-mails for the possible FCP Clothing line, and my own website earlier, now that all the "administrative" junk is out of the way I'm catching up on other things.I only have 1 monit0r right now, sent the other one back home as I only have a week left of classes.

Jayson,How can you play with the UB mini-view??? I find it unbearable.
I played strictly UB for 3 years.. I got used to it man, it really is pretty amazing, I wish more sites had the feature.

Maybe the mini-view feature is better for limit games. I only play NL s & gs and MTTs on UB so I'm not sure. I save the limit games for the Party pond. I can't believe I've been a member of UB for like 3 years now also. Last week for the first time they sent me a CD of their new software in the mail ala AOL. This is the first time I have ever received anything like this from an online poker room.

Actually, It's a NL game I'm doing, back in the day I did them allthe time 3-table NL with miniview... It's really the same once u get used too it, just takes up less space. Essential for 9 tabling :club:

Actually, It's a NL game I'm doing, back in the day I did them allthe time 3-table NL with miniview... It's really the same once u get used too it, just takes up less space. Essential for 9 tabling :club:
9 tabling......you're insane. Just like a young DN.

Great topic .. as ive come up with alot of things i do while playing to keep from getting impatient. Since you said other than music.... heres my top 31) Watch a movie thats on my comp in DivX format (i fit it into the bottom left corner so i can go from it to the tables).. ive got a buncha wsops... rounders, shade.. other movies too2) I browse forums just like this one... i have plenty of book marked forums i usually read3) I watch other friends who are online. I will load up pokerstars while on PP.. or while on PP see how my friends are doing at their tables... also chat on AIM.

I have 4 TVs in the living room and a coin-op Dart machine with a wireless mouse and keyboard on one TVs. I usually watch a lot of TV, shoot some darts, or play in a live game while on PP.

Mainly I listen to music or talk to friends.. Occasionally I'll do some shuffling... And I almost always have the TV on something like ESPN maybe even Cold Case or Forensic files.. LoL

1. Take notes2. Watch the other tables average pot size and flop percentages so i can make sure i am playing the best tables.3. keep track of my stacks when i change tables to make sure i am keeping 100% accurate records.

I have two 20" flat panels and have a lot of junk up. Also, some work related stuff on a 2nd PC which ties to the 2nd input on one monitor.Tivo and phone become the secondary things outside of what is on the screens.As an aside, I recommend Synergy to anyone who wants to control multiple computers with one keyboard/mouse - it even let's you cut and paste from one machine to another and it works across Mac/Unix/Windows.

have winamp going usually with protonradio or digitally imported, eat, talk to friends on AIM, play gunbound or wolfenstein, read this msg board, and the 2+2 forums, and PSO forums, phone etc.CELTICS TONIGHT OH BABY GAME 7

PVeLLI

have winamp going usually with protonradio or digitally imported, eat, talk to friends on AIM, play gunbound or wolfenstein, read this msg board, and the 2+2 forums, and PSO forums, phone etc.
how the hell can you play gunbound and wolfenstein while playing online poker at the same time?laughconf1.gif

easy. ALt+TAB out of the game, only play my primo hands so lotta folding... but i dunno i guess i just got used to it....

listen to music, tv, web, eat, work out, chat on messengers, lure small children into my gingerbread house, solve mysteries with some meddling kids and their canine...depends on how much time i have. if it's a tourney where people on the bubble are slowing down play i do all those things simultaneously while writing operas.

No I'm not talking about wanker.gif so don't even put that in, I beat you out of it.
LOL...i was about to post that it but you did beat out of it...just make y0u think ALL guys think alike

i play my guitar until i get screwed... which happens all the time to me cuz i have the worst luck in the whole world... and when i get screwed im usually punching the wall or making up new cuss words