A Steak With Some Bubbly.

www.rebubbled.combeat the game on single player (72 levels) and post a screen shot of the screen after u beat level 72 and I will give u a 24+2 steak to a ftp tournament tomorrow night. Either the 8:00est 32k... 10:00 est.. 28k... or the 11:00 est 11.5k ko.First 2 people that post screenshots in the thread get the stake.For the record... I have gotten to level 72 and have yet to beat it. DO not try to find a screenshot online... etc. U must have a tab open of full contact or it must be present on the bottom of the screen etc. so i know u didnt cheat.GOod luck everyone. If noone is able to do it I might give a couple stakes to teh daily doubles or midnight madness etc.glgl.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

www.rebubbled.combeat the game on single player (72 levels) and post a screen shot of the screen after u beat level 72 and I will give u a 24+2 steak to a ftp tournament tomorrow night. Either the 8:00est 32k... 10:00 est.. 28k... or the 11:00 est 11.5k ko.First 2 people that post screenshots in the thread get the stake.For the record... I have gotten to level 72 and have yet to beat it. DO not try to find a screenshot online... etc. U must have a tab open of full contact or it must be present on the bottom of the screen etc. so i know u didnt cheat.GOod luck everyone. If noone is able to do it I might give a couple stakes to teh daily doubles or midnight madness etc.glgl.
When we die, can we start from the level we left off at?P.S. I hate u for this stupid game.

There's a few little tricks that you probably learn asyou keep playing, but you can use the rop from your arrow to destroy bubbles.25 is a mutha****a!!

the deadline is tomorrow at 7:00 pm est.there are a few levels that will drive you close to mental insanity/ cause u to pull a brandi.edit: too soon?
i hope u die. it'll be a miracle if i dont break something
Jesus H. Christ. You owe me like 6 hours of my life back. That was ridiculous.Ship it!bubble-struggle-2.gifEdit: Oh ya... RyanPriceDotCa (London) on tilt.Thx!
i hate u. and i dont wanna give a stake to someone with 37 posts. but gj other guy.
i hate u. and i dont wanna give a stake to someone with 37 posts. but gj other guy.
lol, well hopefully I'll turn that stake into a nice cash and make you feel a little better.

I think I hate you a little bit on the inside Vt...those were some of the most frustrating hours of my life...I literally punched the keyboard a few times.level72.jpgCrookedLink (Chicago)I just realized I've got work tomorrow night.Can I take the stake Saturday?

is it just me or after u get ****ed... i mean managed to lose and it take you to that screen where u have to wait for 10 seconds.. does anyone else go insanely on monkey tilt and wanna kill something?

is it just me or after u get ****ed... i mean managed to lose and it take you to that screen where u have to wait for 10 seconds.. does anyone else go insanely on monkey tilt and wanna kill something?
QFMFT