• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh
if she did kill herself i hope all the ppl who made her life shitty :micon/skalansky/whoeverthe****else: take a step back and look at what they coused. some girls are truly mentaly fked and will kill them selves as sad and retarded as it is so when ppl encourage them there nothing but douches .she was a very pretty girl with potential in life and i def wlda loved to meet/tap it . so hopefully this is false and i still have a chance .
No one caused her to do this. Yes she was ridiculed, but she brought that upon herself through her own actions. Obviously, she was a very disturbed girl. She was such a beautiful girl. How sad that she couldn't find another way to deal with her problems.I hope she is at peace. I hope her family can get through this.
wow, I guess I missed this. Got a link? Or tell me what thread that was?
its on a thread on NWP right now titled DS orders murder of Brandi or something like that. Cant link due objectionable matireal on that page.

------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------Subject: Now That My Anger Has SubsidedFrom: Dsklansky@Iwishicoulddodamagecontrol... situation.eduDate: Sat, March 1, 2008 5:12 pmTo: brandi@Icouldbemakingthis****upbecau...llycraz y.netCc: nocluewhotheCCis@gmail.com--------------------------------------------------------------------------So you see that it is probably not neccessary for me to do anythig illegalto make sure you get what you deserve. HOWEVER it is important tounderstandthat you might be in such jeapardy without my knowledge. For instance youknow I have young friends, who have friends, who have friends who do nastythings at the blink of an eye. Drive by shootings etc. To do somethinglike throwsome paint on a good dress would be nothing to them. If I ever told myfriends that your obsession with your looks means that you would beappalled ifthat happened to you once, let alone a dozen times, they might do thatbehind myback just to please me. Asking nothing in return They might even think I'dlike it better if it was acid rather than paint since that would mean peoplewould say "guess you can't talk about Sue now". I would never want themto todo that but you never know about those guys.The reason I am telling you this is not because there is something you coulddo to change things. There is nothing you can do either for me or to me. No,the reason I am telling you is because the anticipation of wondering whatwill happen is at least as bad as the act itself. You proved that to mewhen youput me through the anguish of worrying about Sue. Basically the only optionavailable is to leave the poker world forever. Ply your trade elsewhere.Suicide wouldn't be a bad option either. If you do that I will promise tostopbadmouthing you.

------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------Subject: Now That My Anger Has SubsidedFrom: Dsklansky@Iwishicoulddodamagecontrol... situation.eduDate: Sat, March 1, 2008 5:12 pmTo: brandi@Icouldbemakingthis****upbecau...llycraz y.netCc: nocluewhotheCCis@gmail.com--------------------------------------------------------------------------So you see that it is probably not neccessary for me to do anythig illegalto make sure you get what you deserve. HOWEVER it is important tounderstandthat you might be in such jeapardy without my knowledge. For instance youknow I have young friends, who have friends, who have friends who do nastythings at the blink of an eye. Drive by shootings etc. To do somethinglike throwsome paint on a good dress would be nothing to them. If I ever told myfriends that your obsession with your looks means that you would beappalled ifthat happened to you once, let alone a dozen times, they might do thatbehind myback just to please me. Asking nothing in return They might even think I'dlike it better if it was acid rather than paint since that would mean peoplewould say "guess you can't talk about Sue now". I would never want themto todo that but you never know about those guys.The reason I am telling you this is not because there is something you coulddo to change things. There is nothing you can do either for me or to me. No,the reason I am telling you is because the anticipation of wondering whatwill happen is at least as bad as the act itself. You proved that to mewhen youput me through the anguish of worrying about Sue. Basically the only optionavailable is to leave the poker world forever. Ply your trade elsewhere.Suicide wouldn't be a bad option either. If you do that I will promise tostopbadmouthing you.
:club::ts
Now DN and Bob will be hearing from Mason Malmouth.

Hmmm... just went to the NWP site. Only maybe the 2nd time I've ever been there I think.I guess there are almost no boundaries to cross in this world any more then, huh? Pretty sad state of affairs.

NWP people are having a "Brandi Memorial", 5.50 horse tourney at 0020 on stars. Anybody wanna barrage it?pw is donkdown

Sad thing, rest in peace. No respect for suicide though.
No respect for mentally competent people who do this. I'm not sure she fits that description though. I have been through this with a close family member. It sucks.
NWP people are having a "Brandi Memorial", 5.50 horse tourney at 0020 on stars. Anybody wanna barrage it?pw is donkdown
Is that some sad joke towards Brandi, or something? Those fuckers never quit. (sw)Sad to see someone take their own life... really makes you wonder how people get "there."Someone who's registered has the name "RIP Brandi" w/ the city of (Hell).. wow.
Is that some sad joke towards Brandi, or something? Those fuckers never quit. (sw)Sad to see someone take their own life... really makes you wonder how people get "there."Someone who's registered has the name "RIP Brandi" w/ the city of (Hell).. wow.
I was going to say that it wasn't a joke. Then I saw your last sentence. Wow.

It's sad when someone takes their own life, but to be honest, I find the posts on some of the various threads to be a sadder occurence. The lack of class shown by not just a few people, but damn near a majority, is really sad. (Mostly NWP)

NWP used to piss me off, now it just makes me LMAO when I realize there are few (if any) actual successful players there.
my easiest QFT