• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP.People who are making jokes or who are like 'So what some girl I don't know died, who cares and why are you sad?' just shut up, nobody cares what you think. Why go out of your way to tell us that you don't care?I guess that's probably directed more at the other sites' threads, but I haven't really read any of them.

<----------Always refuses to read anything from NWP.
QFT.Don't think anyone is really being a dick in this thread FYI. The people with more unique thoughts are presenting them respectfully enough.

Sad thing, rest in peace. No respect for suicide though. That's pure weakness. This is not supposed to be a "ima cool-douchebag" post, but unless you've been bullied all your life, living in the worst butthole of the world and having no job,no friends, only problems and no reason to live whatsoever, suicide is not defendable. This view might come from my spiritual view on some things (i regret religion but i'm pretty spiritual in some ways anyways), but commiting suicide just shows the weakness of a person like her. She surely did not have a shit-live. Just an easy way to get away from your problems. All her family and her friends are now left behind, crying over her. The sadness she probably caused is definately the worst sadness a human can ever experience, that i can say from my own experience.Still, rest in peace, wherever that is after our death.

It's sad that no one realized she was in that frame of mind. Often people talk of suicide subtlely before doing it and many times others don't recognize it until afterwards. And still I can imagine her family and friends are searching for signs after the fact and they are going to need counseling to get through it. It's not their fault or anyone else's fault really. But depression is really hard to deal with and the hardest thing sometimes is reaching out for help before it goes that far. I am sad for her family who have deal with this now and for the rest of their lives.

It's sad that no one realized she was in that frame of mind. Often people talk of suicide subtlely before doing it and many times others don't recognize it until afterwards. And still I can imagine her family and friends are searching for signs after the fact and they are going to need counseling to get through it. It's not their fault or anyone else's fault really. But depression is really hard to deal with and the hardest thing sometimes is reaching out for help before it goes that far. I am sad for her family who have deal with this now and for the rest of their lives.
She wasnt to subtle. She tried O.Ding on pills in Carlos Mortensons hotel room and cut herself in the bathroom at Mark Newhouse's. If there is any doubt that 4 needs to dump Sklansky before this, just read the e-mail where he told her that suicide was a good option for her.
Because it was stupid?
QFT
She wasnt to subtle. She tried O.Ding on pills in Carlos Mortensons hotel room and cut herself in the bathroom at Mark Newhouse's. If there is any doubt that 4 needs to dump Sklansky before this, just read the e-mail where he told her that suicide was a good option for her.
*cough* Inbred autistic FTL *cough*I think the mods on 4 either locked or deleted that thread though.
I really think you guys should take this to one of 4 million other threads...
Sorry, I was just wondering why the thread got taken down and this thread had the most activity...R.I.P. Brandi
Sad thing, rest in peace. No respect for suicide though. That's pure weakness. This is not supposed to be a "ima cool-douchebag" post, but unless you've been bullied all your life, living in the worst butthole of the world and having no job,no friends, only problems and no reason to live whatsoever, suicide is not defendable. This view might come from my spiritual view on some things (i regret religion but i'm pretty spiritual in some ways anyways), but commiting suicide just shows the weakness of a person like her. She surely did not have a shit-live. Just an easy way to get away from your problems. All her family and her friends are now left behind, crying over her. The sadness she probably caused is definately the worst sadness a human can ever experience, that i can say from my own experience.Still, rest in peace, wherever that is after our death.
i understand what you are trying to say about suicide, but i dont know you at all and i have only seen a few of your posts but i am going to guess you are relatively in a healthy state of mind as am i so we couldnt possibly understand what was going on with brandi if she had some sort of disease, also i am sure u were just expressing your beliefs but the girl just died it isnt really a place for criticism.my heart goes out to brandi's family and friends. rip
i understand what you are trying to say about suicide, but i dont know you at all and i have only seen a few of your posts but i am going to guess you are relatively in a healthy state of mind as am i so we couldnt possibly understand what was going on with brandi if she had some sort of disease, also i am sure u were just expressing your beliefs but the girl just died it isnt really a place for criticism.my heart goes out to brandi's family and friends. rip
as in clients, or just people she scammed?
just read the e-mail where he told her that suicide was a good option for her.
wow, I guess I missed this. Got a link? Or tell me what thread that was?