Attention Youtube Sports Highlight Clip Makers:

Hi Guys! I've been pretty into sports, lately, what with baseball season and the NHL playoffs, and I thought I'd share some thoughts with you guys:If you make Youtube highlight videos, you should probably fucking drink whatever's under your sink, because no one wants you around. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you idiots share one tiny, horrible CD collection? What kind of a retard wants to see 90 identical, poorly edited compilations of some musclebound sideshow attraction dinging balls over our heads, out of context, like jingling your keys to distract your sister's Down Syndrome-afflicted little fuck up away from drooling on the new loveseat, set to the punishing repetition of P.O.D.'s "Boom"? Is there are market for this shit -- 17-year-old kids who down a double dose of NO-Explode and fire up their shitty Best Buy-bought computer for a quick amp before church league or something? Just because you have iMovie and Away from the Sun ripped to your harddrive doesn't give you the right to pollute my bandwidth with your inadequacies. Please cancel your YouTube accounts, faggots.

Hi Guys! I've been pretty into sports, lately, what with baseball season and the NHL playoffs, and I thought I'd share some thoughts with you guys:If you make Youtube highlight videos, you should probably fucking drink whatever's under your sink, because no one wants you around. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you idiots share one tiny, horrible CD collection? What kind of a retard wants to see 90 identical, poorly edited compilations of some musclebound sideshow attraction dinging balls over our heads, out of context, like jingling your keys to distract your sister's Down Syndrome-afflicted little fuck up away from drooling on the new loveseat, set to the punishing repetition of P.O.D.'s "Boom"? Is there are market for this shit -- 17-year-old kids who down a double dose of NO-Explode and fire up their shitty Best Buy-bought computer for a quick amp before church league or something? Just because you have iMovie and Away from the Sun ripped to your harddrive doesn't give you the right to pollute my bandwidth with your inadequacies. Please cancel your YouTube accounts, faggots.
Link please?
Just because you have iMovie and Away from the Sun ripped to your harddrive doesn't give you the right to pollute my bandwidth with your inadequacies. Please cancel your YouTube accounts, faggots.
Pretty sure that's the problem there....and it's yours.

I have very little recollection of making this post, but I stand by it.Was BigLebowski implying (exceptionally awkwardly) that my post was a waste of bandwidth? I wouldn't've thought so without Coesillian's post, but I have no clue what it's supposed to mean.