Regarding The Iraqi Mayans

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

drcrossack (scranton)
Sorry cossack, this isn't a stake thread.BTW"Is everyone at Penn State's main campus a douchebag, or is it just you? Enough with the drcossack (Scranton) shit in the stake threads."My official response: drcossack (Scranton)

Is this the sequel to the Harrison Ford movie "Regarding Henry"?Let me guess the plot:Some Mayans move to Iraq where they get shot in the head and need several months to recover. When they wake up, they decide that they do not like the idea of being Mayans and join the Mesopotamian civilization.

Sorry cossack, this isn't a stake thread.BTW"Is everyone at Penn State's main campus a douchebag, or is it just you? Enough with the drcossack (Scranton) shit in the stake threads."My official response: drcossack (Scranton)
I'm glad that was a PM...
Is this the sequel to the Harrison Ford movie "Regarding Henry"?Let me guess the plot:Some Mayans move to Iraq where they get shot in the head and need several months to recover. When they wake up, they decide that they do not like the idea of being Mayans and join the Mesopotamian civilization.
noits the plot for apocalypto 2: the mayans go homeedit
I'm glad that was a PM...
Well I didn't put in part 2."BTW, since everyone seems to be hugging your nuts and imitating that shit, you wanna get them to stop?It's not funny. I know 5 year olds who are more mature than FCP posters. "I'm glad you have many 5 year old friends.
Sorry cossack, this isn't a stake thread.BTW"Is every Linebacker at Penn State's main campus in a bodybag? Enough with the drcossack (Scranton) shit in the stake threads."My official response: drcossack (Scranton)
FYP
Well I didn't put in part 2."BTW, since everyone seems to be hugging your nuts and imitating that shit, you wanna get them to stop?It's not funny. I know 5 year olds who are more mature than FCP posters. "I'm glad you have many 5 year old friends.
I was obviously exaggerating. The only kid I know who's that young is my 6 year old cousin, and I want to kill him every time I see him.
FYP
I laughed. :club:

I just wanna state for the record that there are no beaches in Iraq and that I was the first person on this forum to put "drcossack (scranton)" in stake threads. I <3 Iraqi Mayans.