Jerry Buss Is Teh Man

Was at the bike on monday where the Stars and Stripes series is going on. On Monday was the $120 w/1 optional rebuy event. Jerry Buss was playing in it and I sweated him a while. He was really focused, seemed to play his A game. He busted with about 80/350 left and joked around with some of the regulars.I just thought he REALLY likes the competition, no matter the buy-in. I mean, a fokkin $100 tourney? Meanwhile Jamie Gold donks his measly 3-4 mill that he won to the top pros...Jerry Rulez!

Was at the bike on monday where the Stars and Stripes series is going on. On Monday was the $120 w/1 optional rebuy event. Jerry Buss was playing in it and I sweated him a while. He was really focused, seemed to play his A game. He busted with about 80/350 left and joked around with some of the regulars.I just thought he REALLY likes the competition, no matter the buy-in. I mean, a fokkin $100 tourney? Meanwhile Jamie Gold donks his measly 3-4 mill that he won to the top pros...Jerry Rulez!
Didn't he get in a fight with Gus Hansen?
Sure. I will waste my 100th post on this.You spelled "the" wrong. This is a sad development for the english language.
No sentence fragments!
Sure. I will waste my 100th post on this.You spelled "the" wrong. This is a sad development for the english language.
No he didn't.No sw.
Try telling that to lolcats.