Daniel Negreanu High Stakes Living

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahhhhh DN is a friggin' P.I.M.P ....Imagine him rappin ... :club: "I'm wonderin' when I'm gone if you'll miss me (miss me)or do you miss the Don Perion and the CristyI'm ****in' with youI'm feelin' your shape I'm feelin' your eyesLater on I'm feelin' your ass and feelin' your thighs (come here baby)Sweet heart your book smart and street smart (uh huh)I knew you was my type from the very very start (yeah)I'm into tongue kissin' and four play all dayMama ain't home so the noise is okaydna4ever you know he like it the raw wayLatex safe sex no hickeys on the neckNow you learnin' (whoo)The Lords blessin' makes me wiser as the world's turnin'My tongue touch the right spot have your toes curlin'Whether we're just kickin' it or sexin' (uh huh) I'm a poker pro baby girl my game is perfection (Yeah)" :ts

I'd tear Vicky Coren's pretty ass up.Believe that.

Yeahhhhh DN is a friggin' P.I.M.P ....Imagine him rappin ... :club: "I'm wonderin' when I'm gone if you'll miss me (miss me)or do you miss the Don Perion and the CristyI'm ****in' with youI'm feelin' your shape I'm feelin' your eyesLater on I'm feelin' your ass and feelin' your thighs (come here baby)Sweet heart your book smart and street smart (uh huh)I knew you was my type from the very very start (yeah)I'm into tongue kissin' and four play all dayMama ain't home so the noise is okaydna4ever you know he like it the raw wayLatex safe sex no hickeys on the neckNow you learnin' (whoo)The Lords blessin' makes me wiser as the world's turnin'My tongue touch the right spot have your toes curlin'Whether we're just kickin' it or sexin' (uh huh) I'm a poker pro baby girl my game is perfection (Yeah)" :ts
u did not write this nice try it is a g unit song

DN DN DN DN DN DN DN DN DN :club: I'm wondering if she is really sleeping or faking and just hiding her face because she doesn't want anyone to know it's her. :ts I don't even want to speculate and be the one to start some rumor that get's spread around the poker world in the span of 2 minutes. :PThat is so funny though, bringing the interviewer and camera person right into the bedroom knowing she's in the bed.

I'm just gonna say this right now.No "Was that Brandi in your bed?" jokes in this thread.I mean it.Show some class.(doh!)

I noticed something else that should have triggered the thought that this was all fake even before the bedroom scene. All the time I was watching the thing on the balcony (no I have no idea whether Monaco has ocean view or not) but if that was an ocean view it would have to be the ATLANTIC OCEAN right? So what's this deal about sun being on that balcony in the morning when he was eating his Wheaties or whatever? Couldn't be there could it? I knew it was wrong but I just couldn't quite put my finger on what it was until now.

I noticed something else that should have triggered the thought that this was all fake even before the bedroom scene. All the time I was watching the thing on the balcony (no I have no idea whether Monaco has ocean view or not) but if that was an ocean view it would have to be the ATLANTIC OCEAN right? So what's this deal about sun being on that balcony in the morning when he was eating his Wheaties or whatever? Couldn't be there could it? I knew it was wrong but I just couldn't quite put my finger on what it was until now.
:club:
It's on the Mediterranean Sea. wholemonacoln1.jpg
:club:
lol
It was just a joke, wasn't my idea and they left the part out about me saying it was a joke.
but the question is...was it a blow up doll