Daniel Negreanu High Stakes Living

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a good vid however I think that girl in his bed was in there just to clear up rumors. I mean did he just forget to tell her that cardplayer was coming ? Who sleeps face down in the pillow? Seems weird to me, i think someone is bluffing

I understand that being married is totally gay.But other than that why are you all obsessed with gay sex so much?If Daniel really wanted to screw with you on level 5 then he would have had a man in his bed. Then he would own your soul.

If Daniel really wanted to screw with you on level 5 then he would have had a man in his bed. Then he would own your soul.
Wow kafkapoe, you are learning. This was actually a pretty funny post. Obv been studying.
Wow kafkapoe, you are learning. This was actually a pretty funny post. Obv been studying.
I pay attention. (Where I am from we call it channel 5 but whatever)
I think it was a good vid however I think that girl in his bed was in there just to clear up rumors. I mean did he just forget to tell her that cardplayer was coming ? Who sleeps face down in the pillow? Seems weird to me, i think someone is bluffing
It would have been really pimp if he didnt say anything about the girl at all.

That part of the video seems soooo set up. Her hair was perfectly placed and Daniels side of the bed was perfect as well. Who makes their side of the bed when they get up with your wife/gf sleeping next to you sharing the same sheets/blanket? I think it was more of a joke then Daniel trying to portray he's a "pimp" though.

That part of the video seems soooo set up. Her hair was perfectly placed and Daniels side of the bed was perfect as well. Who makes their side of the bed when they get up with your wife/gf sleeping next to you sharing the same sheets/blanket? I think it was more of a joke then Daniel trying to portray he's a "pimp" though.
Wow, I really think your on to something here, please, go on.

WOW you idiots are reading WAAAYYYY too far into this.That broad is probably some cum dumpster that DN picked up and has been tagging that all week.Can't a world famous poker player get some sluts in his baller suite in Monaco without people on his forum saying he's gay?GTFO idiots.

WOW you idiots are reading WAAAYYYY too far into this.That broad is probably some cum dumpster that DN picked up and has been tagging that all week.Can't a world famous poker player get some sluts in his baller suite in Monaco without people on his forum saying he's gay?GTFO idiots.
:ts:club:
lol, well said
LOVE the randomness of the hot chick in bed. However, I would have loved it even more if:A) DN said absolutely nothing about it.2) When he went into the bathroom, a goat ran out.
It would have been really pimp if he didnt say anything about the girl at all.
Echo One Bravo...come in, Echo One Bravo...