Your Money Is Not Safe At Party Poker

LOL. You win the "Retard of the Day" award. Although I am sure you scour all the fine print of everything you ever sign up for, that is not normal for a normal person. Bad business is bad business regardless of what is in their "fine print".
judging by his sn, he is here to talk about Stacked.

I had a good experience when they cut off us Americans. They had just given me a $30 or $40 bonus to earn and I had won just a little. I think I had $45 or so in my account and couldn't finish out the bonus and was slightly miffed that I couldn't finish the bonus, which I was close to knocking out. I emailed them playing the victim in the email expecting not to even hear back to them. To my utter suprise they told me they would set it up so I could withdraw it. I emailed them back and told them I couldn't because I didn't have the minimum withdrawal amount ($50 at the time). I got a response saying not to worry about it, that they were processing me a check immediately for the full amount of my account. I basically got a free $45 or so from them, so I guess I got all your pennies. Should I send everyone a penny to make up for it?

Dear Ouch-8s,Thank you for contacting us on this matter.I hope this e-mail finds you well today.I am sorry to hear that you have found our services disappointed.Please be assured that you have always been considered a valued customer of ours. Further to this, we have decided to make a one-time exception and refund the amount you have been charged as an Inactive Fee. The funds would be credited to your available account balance in 12-24 hours.As far as a possible chasout is concerned, please be encouraged to check the information provided below:

blah blah blah withdrawal details

If you have any other queries or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help you.Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!Yours Faithfully,HristianaPartyPoker Customer Care Original Message Follows:------------------------The irony of this email (my cash is secure! ha!) when today I wasassessed a nearly $8 USD fee for having an inactive account, despiteyour not allowing me to withdraw due to having a small balance, is notlost on me. Your cash grab on my account is disgraceful. Kindly refundmy $8, and then allow me to withdraw my account balance, so that I maynever have to be associated with your joke of a poker room ever again.A disgusted (former) customer,Ouch_8s Who wants $9 in partybucks for stars money?

Wow......if there was any doubt that PP sux, this ends it. Guess they needed a way to make a few bucks after the loss of american rake.

profound thoughts by Actuary
I've missed you so ! (You know, in a non e-stalker kind of way :club: )Is the avatar change to Trixie to get pumped for the upcoming Speed Racer movie ?

That is what happened to me once US citizens could not play on PP anymore. I had maybe 20-some dollars left in my account when I found out I couldn't play on the site anymore. I e-mailed them saying I would like to withdraw the remaining money since I can't play to try and get it to $50 and I couldn't deposit to try and get to the minimum withdrawal amount either.I never heard back from them.Since then, they charged my account for being inactive and there is no more money in the account.

Is the avatar change to Trixie to get pumped for the upcoming Speed Racer movie ?
You're too kind.And YES.I'm pumpedclick my sig.When I was young Speed Racer reruns were on the air. And back when the Sunday paper was your family tv guide for the week, it was a thrill as a 5 yr old to find Speed Racer on the dial (it seemed to get moved around all the time). Something about it. Probably nothing - no definitely nothing, brings me back to that time more than Speed Racer.
Is the avatar change to Trixie to get pumped for the upcoming Speed Racer movie ?
You're too kind.And YES.I'm pumpedclick my sig.When I was young Speed Racer reruns were on the air. And back when the Sunday paper was your family tv guide for the week, it was a thrill as a 5 yr old to find Speed Racer on the dial. Something about it. Probably nothing - no definitely nothing, brings me back to that time more than Speed Racer.
You're too kind.And YES.I'm pumpedclick my sig.When I was young Speed Racer reruns were on the air. And back when the Sunday paper was your family tv guide for the week, it was a thrill as a 5 yr old to find Speed Racer on the dial (it seemed to get moved around all the time). Something about it. Probably nothing - no definitely nothing, brings me back to that time more than Speed Racer.
You're too kind.And YES.I'm pumpedclick my sig.When I was young Speed Racer reruns were on the air. And back when the Sunday paper was your family tv guide for the week, it was a thrill as a 5 yr old to find Speed Racer on the dial. Something about it. Probably nothing - no definitely nothing, brings me back to that time more than Speed Racer.
You really are excited.....Doubly excited I'd say!
I noticed something else that should have triggered the thought that this was all fake even before the bedroom scene. All the time I was watching the thing on the balcony (no I have no idea whether Monaco has ocean view or not) but if that was an ocean view it would have to be the ATLANTIC OCEAN right? So what's this deal about sun being on that balcony in the morning when he was eating his Wheaties or whatever? Couldn't be there could it? I knew it was wrong but I just couldn't quite put my finger on what it was until now.
Sadly, I think I watched the originals, not the reruns. And now, to really date myself, does anyone else remember Kimba, the White Lion ? It was on right after Speed Racer here.
I am incredibly pissed off at Party Poker right now.A few months ago, they gave me $30 to play with since I hadn't played on the account for a long time. I had to clear a certain number of points to keep the $30. Long story short, I missed by a few hours, and they took the $30 and all the money I had won with it and just took it for themselves. So a couple hundred bucks went down the drain. I was mad but I forgot all about it. I stopped playing @ PP again, and left my account at $9 (which was all that was left after the final session), and forgot all about it, expecting at some point to be given another chunk of bonus money, or whatever.Then today I got 2 emails from them. One was a standard mailout to their list, saying "Don't worry, your money is safe at PartyPoker.com" blah blah about how they were a safe place to play poker. The other was a notice that since my account had been inactive for 180 days, I was being assessed a $8 USD "inactivity fee", and that I should log in immediately to prevent this monthly fee from continuing. The irony of the two emails was not lost on me.I assumed it was a phishing attempt and rang up PP to confirm. I was wrong. They intend to debit my Party account $8 every month until I start playing there again.!!!!!Because I don't have enough money in the account to cash out, I don't have much choice here. I wrote them a nasty email telling them to give me back my money, cash me out, and close my account, but we'll see if anything happens. I honestly couldn't care less about $8, really, but the principle of this really has me steamed. What a blatant cash grab!Thieves. Looks like JC was right, Party Poker DOES suck.
i hate those c@cksuckers.

this situation sucks and it clearly shows that PP is not a very good company and should not be trusted with your money...... however, what do you expect from the company? I am not justifying their actions or conduct, but they obviously have nothing to lose at this point (they have a dwindling market share and a terrible reputation). Right now they are trying to grab everything in the building that is not locked down. It doesn't make it right, but why would you expect good customer service. You no longer play on their site, call yourself a former customer when you contact them, and were originally upset because you did not get to cash out money that you earned playing off of their freeroll; they scammed you and they suck as a company; this just isn't new news and it isn't a surprise