Chinese Poker Online!

You got your money right sir? Just wanna make sure I didn't Cossack you.I'm up for another sesh if we can get a full table going.$1, $0.50, or $0.25 a point - I don't mind whichever.Or we can play Big 2, which thanks to Mr. fright101, I'm totally hooked on. But we'd have to play that for like $0.10 a point, cause you can amass some crazy points in just one hand.
ok, let's play what table?25 cent a pointoh, also, don't know how long I can play for. see how long I can keep the wife at bay.
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, let's play what table?25 cent a point
Table 50020.Sit Out when you sit down until we get a full table going so we don't get randoms interrupting.
So wait, did you not use my link? What the crap?
Haven't made an acct. yet....is there some sorta way I can have u fight w/ someone over my rakeback???=)
Haven't made an acct. yet....is there some sorta way I can have u fight w/ someone over my rakeback???=)
You can, but I'll win, cause I'll fight dirty, so you might want to save someone the pain and embarrassment.Just go to my site and follow the instructs. :club:
You can, but I'll win, cause I'll fight dirty, so you might want to save someone the pain and embarrassment.Just go to my site and follow the instructs. :club:
Kurt is the rakeback pimp of FCP
Kurt is the rakeback pimp of FCP
OBV
i want to plaaaaaaaaay
DON'T LET HIM HE'LL TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY
fu
there's no way i'd play vick and scottyno at the same time. either one is fine, but both luckboxes playing at the same table would be too hard to overcome.

about to be an open seat at table 20 if anyone wants to play, not sure what stakes will be something between .25 and $1 depenidng on what people want

gay, i owe u 7.50....i think i got my chat banned, i was trying to type but nothing came upi have to leave
O'rly?I take it you guys were going at it pretty hard with the table chat...Were you sitting at the table when you found you couldn't speak? Because they don't allow observer chat. :club:

who wants to play chinese? .25/point, .50/point, 1/point is fine with me.

Is there rakeback at this site and is there anyone I can give a referral to?
Yes there is, I signed up through FlopTurnRiver.It shouldn't matter to you, however: US players cannot play for cash.