Chinese Poker Online!

It is hilarious how Drcossack1) Picks and chooses which points of Vicks post he wants to respond to and2) Continues to self pwn himself throughout the entire course of eventsLOL @ using ANY excuse for not paying. No one cares about swapping $$$$ with Jamie before. No one cares about who you dumped money too and when. No one cares about your finish in 2-7 triple draw games. Since you pick and choose which points you respond to, I pray you'll pick this one: Before the game started, did you say, with the agreement of all the other players, that you would pay at a later time if you lost? If the answer to that is no, you owe anyone that didn't have that understanding an apology. It doesn't matter how great they ran, how much money you have on what sites, what happened in the past, blah blah blah. And if you didn't have that understanding with the players, then you certainly aren't owed "keeping it private". Do you see why?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAsnake, Teddy and I need a 4th...post if interested.

AAsnake, Teddy and I need a 4th...post if interested.
still need a 4th?
still need a 4th?
yeaTiger sn so we can get set up?
sn Kuge (sorry real Kuge)
Table Outrigger

im probably downmy aim is same as my snany of you other guys who want to play/if you ever need a 4th..msg me on aimno rollsacks plz

Think before you start running your mouth please.
I decided to give myself a night's sleep before I responded to this...DR. Douchesack,I will be in Vegas May 29th-June 10th or so. I will gladly let your no money having....horrid poker playing...morals lacking...Dr. Cossack (Scranton) begging...FCP's Forum Douch King Title holding....professional railtard/STALKER ash COME SHUT MY MOUTH FOR ME. Sincerely,Vick12
It is hilarious how Drcossack1) Picks and chooses which points of Vicks post he wants to respond to and2) Continues to self pwn himself throughout the entire course of eventsLOL @ using ANY excuse for not paying. No one cares about swapping $$$$ with Jamie before. No one cares about who you dumped money too and when. No one cares about your finish in 2-7 triple draw games. Since you pick and choose which points you respond to, I pray you'll pick this one: Before the game started, did you say, with the agreement of all the other players, that you would pay at a later time if you lost? If the answer to that is no, you owe anyone that didn't have that understanding an apology. It doesn't matter how great they ran, how much money you have on what sites, what happened in the past, blah blah blah. And if you didn't have that understanding with the players, then you certainly aren't owed "keeping it private". Do you see why?
*crickets chirping*
I decided to give myself a night's sleep before I responded to this...DR. Douchesack,I will be in Vegas May 29th-June 10th or so. I will gladly let your no money having....horrid poker playing...morals lacking...Dr. Cossack (Scranton) begging...FCP's Forum Douch King Title holding....professional railtard/STALKER ash COME SHUT MY MOUTH FOR ME. Sincerely,Vick12*crickets chirping*
GAME ON!
I decided to give myself a night's sleep before I responded to this...DR. Douchesack,I will be in Vegas May 29th-June 10th or so. I will gladly let your no money having....horrid poker playing...morals lacking...Dr. Cossack (Scranton) begging...FCP's Forum Douch King Title holding....professional railtard/STALKER ash COME SHUT MY MOUTH FOR ME. Sincerely,Vick12*crickets chirping*
i will kill youswdontkillmekthx
FIIIIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTTTTTT
Taking bets if/when/what the reply will be to this!!!!!PM or AIM me. Or PM me for AIM.
Taking bets if/when/what the reply will be to this!!!!!PM or AIM me. Or PM me for AIM.
I'd give it 2 days, and he'll respond to the "I will be in Vegas May 29th-June 10th or so." with a "I'll be there May 32nd and you're gonna run like God when we play Stud for invisible money".
I'd give it 2 days, and he'll respond to the "I will be in Vegas May 29th-June 10th or so." with a "I'll be there May 32nd and you're gonna run like God when we play Stud for invisible money".
May 32 is between May 29 and June 10 tho, so it's in his range which means there will be a meetup!I'm willing to bet Vick does this to him:
Ahahaha.
Playing later 25c / point? About midnight my time/7PM EST. Toe is playing too.
Toe, you get the client installed? I won't be home until about 8 to 9 EST. If you're still are playing I will jump in.Sorry, don't want to derail the thread from the current path so carry on.
Toe, you get the client installed? I won't be home until about 8 to 9 EST. If you're still are playing I will jump in.Sorry, don't want to derail the thread from the current path so carry on.
I'm probably going to set up a game later too,so if they're done or full, I'll let you know.
this isnt part of our arrangementsw
Yea he has, we're playing atm for practice on table outrigger 50009. I'll Try to be up that late I guess.25c a point ok for everyone?
Yea he has, we're playing atm for practice on table outrigger 50009. I'll Try to be up that late I guess.25c a point ok for everyone?
Well now that I finally played last night and understand how to build hands - and pwn you and Adam - I need to learn how the points work. I just kept looking up and seeing that I won this much money or lost that much.