Chinese Poker Online!

IN!We don't need a scorekeeper. They score it at $5 a point. So we just divide by 5 at end to settle up.Looks like Jamie, IQ, and Myself are in at 11 our time. Who wants to be the 4th?We playing Eastern or Western?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN!We don't need a scorekeeper. They score it at $5 a point. So we just divide by 5 at end to settle up.Looks like Jamie, IQ, and Myself are in at 11 our time. Who wants to be the 4th?We playing Eastern or Western?
I'm in. Address for site?

Table 50017 - Play Money 13 Card Poker.Sit with 500 Play Chips for a $100 Buy-In. Identify yourself as FCP so I sit in.

I'm in. Address for site?
http://www.tigergaming.com/index.phpEveryone sits down with 500 play chips, then? Making it an even $100 buyin basically?
Table 50017 - Play Money 13 Card Poker.Sit with 500 Play Chips for a $100 Buy-In. Identify yourself as FCP so I sit in.
Paging Dr. Cossack...u need to settle up sir.

Is this just straight high or can you play 2-7 in the middle, also the most important thing is what bonuses are in the game, i usually play most of the bonuses but not all.

Paging Dr. Cossack...u need to settle up sir.
I am NEVER playing Chinese with you again, FYI. You run like god.You hit quads nearly every hand, and I got shafted with the underfull every single time I had a boat.
Even tho we got rolled by Cossack, that was a good time fellas.Let's do it again real soon.
For how much?
I went to bed. Just tell me what I have to do. I'm new to Chinese.
I am NEVER playing Chinese with you again, FYI. You run like god.You hit quads nearly every hand, and I got shafted with the underfull every single time I had a boat.I went to bed. Just tell me what I have to do. I'm new to Chinese.
Loooool....I did cool down a bit after u left but Yes...I did run well!!!U bought in for $500 Play money which was equal to $100 real money. (We were playing for $1 a point...so $500/5=$100) Jamie and I split your $100, so u owe Jamie $50 and me $50.U can ship to either Vick12 on Tilt or Damauler12 on Stars.
I am NEVER playing Chinese with you again, FYI. You run like god.
fwiw, it doesn't last forever. chinese just has some sick runs here and there. i actually ended up ahead of adam even though i started off stuck nearly 100 points. but he did run like god generally last night, lol.
fwiw, it doesn't last forever. chinese just has some sick runs here and there. i actually ended up ahead of adam even though i started off stuck nearly 100 points. but he did run like god generally last night, lol.
Jamie....what makes u more upset???1. The fact I set my hands so many times to just trump you?2. The fact I outkicked your hand 65789395243 times?3. The fact you would have won a ton more if you could set your hand correctly????AND I AIN'T TALKING BOUT STRATEGY!!!!!
Jamie....what makes u more upset???1. The fact I set my hands so many times to just trump you?2. The fact I outkicked your hand 65789395243 times?3. The fact you would have won a ton more if you could set your hand correctly????AND I AIN'T TALKING BOUT STRATEGY!!!!!
lol, between tiger having strange surrender rules and my drunk/stoned ass setting invalid hands, i probably cost myself about another 50 bucks. BUT I STILL BEAT YOU, UGLY!