Anyone In College?

So I am doing a report on welfare and I realized it could be a lot easier if someone else had already done something like this that maybe they could let me use?I have some papers I have done in the past and could trade or something... Any takers?

Just copy it from wikipedia and see if they notice. If not, greatest thing ever. If so, let them know it was a test to see if the school is checking for plagerism effectively, and no one would be THAT stupid to copy something straight from wikipedia, so then hand them the REAL one, which, with the extra time, you have now had time to prepare correctly.Let me know if you need my SN on Stars to send me a monetary Thank You.

Just copy it from wikipedia and see if they notice. If not, greatest thing ever. If so, let them know it was a test to see if the school is checking for plagerism effectively, and no one would be THAT stupid to copy something straight from wikipedia, so then hand them the REAL one, which, with the extra time, you have now had time to prepare correctly.Let me know if you need my SN on Stars to send me a monetary Thank You.
The point was to get an unpublished report... Oh well, I'm going to get a burrito.
I realized it could be a lot easier if someone else had already done something like this that maybe they could let me use?
Heh, yeah not doing any work is probably always easier than doing any work.Not to be the asshole voice of reason here, but most colleges take plagiarism VERY seriously to the point of expulsion, so just be careful.
Heh, yeah not doing any work is probably always easier than doing any work.Not to be the asshole voice of reason here, but most colleges take plagiarism VERY seriously to the point of expulsion, so just be careful.
As a college professor who's caught kids plagiarizing before - yeah, don't be stupid. It NEVER goes well for the student, especially now with things like iLearn and turnitin.com it's easy to even catch people who are using someone else's report.

am I the only one who gets kinda pissed when people ask for stuff like this? I mean, I wasn't a genius in college or anything, but I busted my ass to do my own work. it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to be there if you aren't actually. but it would definitely piss me off to know some moron who didn't pay attention all semester turned in work that wasn't theirs and got a better grade than I did after I worked hard on the assignment.I always received excellent marks however, so this was never an issue.

am I the only one who gets kinda pissed when people ask for stuff like this? I mean, I wasn't a genius in col but it would definitely piss me off to know some moron who didn't pay attention all semester turned in work that wasn't theirs and got a better grade than I did after I worked hard on the assignment.
I'd be pissed too if I thought that someone looking on the internet for a paper would actually come up with one anything close to as good as my own or even a paper written by an average student in the class. I can't imagine that one would actually get a half decent paper that was even remotely on topic.
am I the only one who gets kinda pissed when people ask for stuff like this? I mean, I wasn't a genius in college or anything, but I busted my ass to do my own work. it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to be there if you aren't actually. but it would definitely piss me off to know some moron who didn't pay attention all semester turned in work that wasn't theirs and got a better grade than I did after I worked hard on the assignment.I always received excellent marks however, so this was never an issue.
Look where all that hard work got you. How's the roof btw?
the guy is doing a report on welfare and is asking for a handout
poker forum mastery right hereI remember in high school, getting caught for plagiarism was roughly a million times less painful than it would be in college. sidenote: I chatted with a GTA about turnitin.com... hardcore google scanning, probably a few other resources as well. It's really, really dumb to plagiarize now that the tools have caught up. The guy I spoke with had gotten multiple people kicked out of KU in just a group of maybe 50 people using turnitin.

Nobody? I guess I over-estimated the education level found on this forum. Actually, I think it was that South Park episode I watched last night that made me do it. Cartman was in disguise as a midget mexican teacher teaching inner city kids that cheating is OK when white people do it and used Bill Bilichek as an real life example. So are you guys saying it's OK for white kids to do it but not me?

Nobody? I guess I over-estimated the education level found on this forum. Actually, I think it was that South Park episode I watched last night that made me do it. Cartman was in disguise as a midget mexican teacher teaching inner city kids that cheating is OK when white people do it and used Bill Bilichek as an real life example. So are you guys saying it's OK for white kids to do it but not me?
standardbtw, do your own work son.When you get a job you gonna have someone do that for you too?
sorry nobut i do have many psych, history and biology, medical ethics and molec bio papersjsut if theres an interest
I'm taking Medical Ethics this semester. I don't want any of your papers or anything, just felt that it was absolutely essential for me to share this information.
I'm taking Medical Ethics this semester. I don't want any of your papers or anything, just felt that it was absolutely essential for me to share this information.
i loved that classit was one of the mon night classes3 hrs with a 20 min break every mon nightonly 12 of usso we could have realy good discussions/debatesi did my term paper on stem cell research