2008 Playoffs Ot Scorers Thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'm not sure if someone just scored, but apparently because the sharks game is starting, versus is now blocked. so I'll guess eitherlupulorlaich
Yeah, I'll change my pick. I'll take Lupul too.:club:

ok so I didn't get to watch it but I picked it right. yay. ridiculous.it's a good thing they blacked out versus because these pregame commercials are really importantdid it happen on the powerplay or what?edit: so it was on the powerplay. it must've been right after they went to blackout. so stupid.

Backstrom or Lupul
Sweet!Not only do I get the 3 pts. for picking the correct scorer, I pick up 5 extra points for it being the game 7, and 15 extra points for picking someone's first goal of the series. 23 points on one goal... I gotta be winning this!
Sweet!Not only do I get the 3 pts. for picking the correct scorer, I pick up 5 extra points for it being the game 7, and 15 extra points for picking someone's first goal of the series. 23 points on one goal... I gotta be winning this!
Umm, you forgot the 1,000,000 points for picking a palindrome.

I don't get one for lupul? I mean all you guys have is my word, but versus blacked out for me before the goal was scored.this is ALL I GOT in life fellas.also Michalek will score in OT to win the third game of the seriesor not