• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to watch a movie and hope I'm not stuck 7 units when it's over.
I was on Baltimore too. Wish I didn't add it right before game time. I figured Contreras would suck it up like usual.. OH well, it's a long season.
I was on Baltimore too. Wish I didn't add it right before game time. I figured Contreras would suck it up like usual.. OH well, it's a long season.
I'd make that bet 10 times out of 10
I just took 6 Tylenol PM. When I wake up I'm going to stab. some mother. fuckers.
stab Livan Hernandez.. I'm not a fan of his.edit: add Carlos Zambrano to the list.
How much is a unit? $100?
A unit is 1/50th of my gambling bankroll. I tend to use a new number if my bankroll increases by 25% (or decreases by a similar amount).Example: If my gambling bankroll were 1,000, a unit would be 20. In bases, I make my plays TO WIN a unit. So if the Giants are +200, I'd bet 10 (to win 20).If the Yankees were -200, I'd bet 40 (to win 20).If my roll went from 1000 up to 1,250, I'd start making plays in 25 dollar units instead of 20. Wang
I suddenly feel like betting...Edit:I will start off slowBrewersRangersOrioles
What'd you lose? Won the Rangers game in a nail-biter (left the bases loaded like 3 times in extra innings, mostly because of Ron Washington's managerial clunkheadedness). David Murphy left ELEVEN runners on base last night. 1/7, 11LOB. Melhouse had 7. In total, the Rangers had 41 LOB. That's absurd. This game should never have been close. Defensive substitute Ben Broussard let two runs score with a bad throw. This game had "fuck-face central" written all over it. I don't know HOW we got out with a win.TOP of FIRSTN Swisher singled to right. O Cabrera walked, N Swisher to second. J Thome homered to right center, N Swisher and O Cabrera scored.After that, O's held the Sox completely in check, but unfortunately Contreras turned into Greg Maddux for a night. 7IP, 4H, 6K, 0BB.Don't get me started on the Brewers game. Adam Wainright decided he was Babe Ruth and hit a HR for the Cardinals (nice job Villanueva: just because you were 0-2 with 2 K doesn't mean the opposing pitcher can't rake a little), while Skip Schumacher did his best Brady Anderson and hit a solo job a few batters later. Brewers pitchers induced two strikeouts all night. Oh yeah, and Pujols made a great play at first in the ninth to save the game for the Cardinals. At least no misconceptions were destroyed.Wang
What'd you lose? Won the Rangers game in a nail-biter (left the bases loaded like 3 times in extra innings, mostly because of Ron Washington's managerial clunkheadedness). David Murphy left ELEVEN runners on base last night. 1/7, 11LOB. Melhouse had 7. In total, the Rangers had 41 LOB. That's absurd. This game should never have been close. Defensive substitute Ben Broussard let two runs score with a bad throw. This game had "fuck-face central" written all over it. I don't know HOW we got out with a win.TOP of FIRSTN Swisher singled to right. O Cabrera walked, N Swisher to second. J Thome homered to right center, N Swisher and O Cabrera scored.After that, O's held the Sox completely in check, but unfortunately Contreras turned into Greg Maddux for a night. 7IP, 4H, 6K, 0BB.Don't get me started on the Brewers game. Adam Wainright decided he was Babe Ruth and hit a HR for the Cardinals (nice job Villanueva: just because you were 0-2 with 2 K doesn't mean the opposing pitcher can't rake a little), while Skip Schumacher did his best Brady Anderson and hit a solo job a few batters later. Brewers pitchers induced two strikeouts all night. Oh yeah, and Pujols made a great play at first in the ninth to save the game for the Cardinals. At least no misconceptions were destroyed.Wang
I watched all 14 innings of that mofo last night....goddamn AJ Burnett
I watched all 14 innings of that mofo last night....goddamn AJ Burnett
I was so excited when I saw they brought him in. I got to fade AJ Burnett AND HE WASN'T EVEN THE STARTING PITCHER. Fucking awesome.
Lost $20 on Baltimore and Milwaukee and won $13 on Texas so only down $7. Today I did Cinci and Houston
I don't know who I like yet. Early leans are Milwaukee, Florida, Cincy, White Sox, Rays, Royals, and A's
^ This one.
Haha, I saw it, but I don't really have all that much to add. Today's PlaysReds +115 vs. CubsVolquez good. Lily eh. Dusty Baker retarded. Kansas City +148 vs. AngelsI like the Royals. I think I'll be betting them a lot this year except when Bannister is on the mound.Milwaukee +115 vs. CardinalsLast night was a fluke. Milwaukee's due and sunk costs are a myth.Rays +117 vs. TwinkiesLet's throw good money after bad, shall we?ChiSox -101 vs OriolesWho is laying chalk on the Orioles with Jeremy Guthrie on the hill? Answer: people who are going to make me look stupid tonight. Again. Oakland -110 vs. I hate Seattle and torture myself by betting on Ellis, Suzuki, Crosby, Hannahan, and that rag-tag outfield. I get them all confused. There are two Sweeney's on the roster, a Buck, and a Cust. Only name I can differentiate from the others is Denorfia: he has 2 walks and 0 extra base hits in 27 trips this year. Guaranteed losers on this card:Chisox, Oakland, Cincy. I need to win the other three to have a chance.Wang
Dammit Philly up 3-0 early
Yeah, Backe scares me and I think Myers is probably underrated, but I don't know so I had to pass on a Phils lean.
I'm on Houston too.. sadly.. and also the Cards
Means I am 2-4 best case scenario. Let's go Rays and Royals.

Houston gets 2 on and no outs and can't do anything with it.Quintero singled to right, Lee out at home, Tejada to second.

Ryan Ludwick goes yard for St. Louis in the bottom of the second. Parra gets molina to lineout, and then issues a 4-pitch walk. If I lose this game, I'm off the Brewers for 2 weeks.Wang