One Strong Stud Horse Needed

Sorry I can only do one, so it will be a tough decision I'm sure.But I need one awesome horse to win the 5.50 360max on stars at 00:15 stars time. Reg starts in 20 mins I'll pick a horse then and plz reg right away before it fills up.I'll pick someone who I feel can go deeep and make me some money. If I dont pick you its not because I think ysap, I'll get you another time.GOOD HORSES post stars sn and city plz

I know Poker Addict is good but he is not interested.Honestly sry for multiple posts, I hit send and my comp just froze so I hit it again, repeat lol.

I know Poker Addict is good but he is not interested.Honestly sry for multiple posts, I hit send and my comp just froze so I hit it again, repeat lol.
I feel honored, seriously. But just tilting myself on steps the rest of the night before I cant take it anymore and have to drown my sorrows in vodka!
I'd like to play if still available.Flamin'Aces8(stillwater(FCP))
Shipped.. Reg now its filling up fast.And again my apologies to the guys who were offended by my multiple posts. I will work on my patience.