Midnight Madness Stakeaments

Man, it really sucks donkey balls that I didn't get picked. Take that stake and shove it up your a$$...Anything for the first guy that didn't get the stake and is pissed?SW obv...
Yes, a stake. GL bro
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, a stake. GL bro
In that case...what about a stake to the first guy that offers buttsecks?........cause I hear kafkapoe is softening his stance on stakes and is looking for his first stake ever

Dude, I'm really really sorry but I'm going to have to pass. I'm at work and my ride was supposed to be here 40 minutes ago but it's running super late and it won't be here for another hour. I don't want to play here at work because too many distractions are gonna **** me up and it'll only result in -EV for you.Again, my bad that I'm pulling out in such short notice, and I took the spot away from some other horse but I really can't play. Thanks for the chance though, and again good luck to the rest of your horsies. Shipping back the $$ momentarily.

Dude, I'm really really sorry but I'm going to have to pass. I'm at work and my ride was supposed to be here 40 minutes but it's running super late and it won't be here for another hour. I don't want to play here at work because too many distractions are gonna **** me up and it'll only result in -EV for you.Again, my bad that I'm pulling out in such short notice, and I took the spot away from some other horse but I really can't play. Thanks for the chance though, and again good luck to the rest of your horsies. Shipping back the $$ momentarily.
kk NP, got the stake back. gl

lol, I stake someone in this fairly often and everytime I ship with less than 10 minutes left it takes 10+ minutes to reach. Sorry guys, otherwise I most def. would, but I know it won't get to you in time. :club:

Sigh, looks like RuntCake and Jethro aren't playing................................
I think we are back to needing a "don't stake these people" threadSorry for your problems SBD