Am I Am Degenerate?

Degen or Genius  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Decide

• Degen
    • Genius

Hai...So yesterday I got home from work just in time for the Stars Mill. I was really not quite ready to play since I hadn't showered since 6 am and was feeling generally scummy from running around at work all day. So before the 1st hour break I decided I wanted to take a shower and at the same time got the brilliant idea that I would bring the laptop w/ me into the shower. Well..not IN THE SHOWER...but more like 2 feet outside the tub with on top of a stepstool my son used to use when he was younger to get at the sink. I was very careful to make sure I would dry my hands really good before I made my moves etc. Few funny things along the way...I had planned on taking a quick shower and be back before break ended. I was almost there when I got Kings...while still in the shower!!! After scooping a nice pot I decided to stay in there longer! Then after getting another hand I raised a player in the blind who had hit time bank but wasn't there. So i had to wait like a minute and half for him to time out. Now that's a long time when u are sitting at yur cpu...it's an UNREAL long time when u are hovering just outside of the shower!!!!So.....Have I crossed a line or started a new trend?FWIW...I made a deep run in the Mill and made a FT of a $30 Turbo yesterday...*Edit.....screwed up title...ISAT!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's only because you're just catching on to cardcore's well-kept secret. I think you may have had better results "sitting down"...

It's neither degen of genius. It's standard. The worst thing you're going to find about this discovery is when you're running bad, you'll think taking a shower while seeing flops will break the bad run of hole cards. GG water bill.

You just need a waterproof laptop. waterproof_laptop_2.jpg
OMG...please tell me that pick isn't a keval?
Post of the year (maybe a lifetime)
LOL...ty